7. dazed & confused

11:09 PM

The large place is full of people. Crazy bright lights shooting like rays everywhere on the dance floor. I feel the booming vibration of the house music in my feet, making its way to my chest. I might end up deaf after this. The bar is in full swing, shooting rounds of hard drinks and shots to the crowd of people.

We head to the VIP stage next to the bar. Dressed in a tight black dress I go over to the bar ordering rounds of shots for us and an extra drink for myself. I intend on being totally out of my mind tonight.

"Hope you guys like vodka," I say as I take a seat next to Oli on a two-seater couch. "And if you don't then tough shit."

A waitress comes over with our endless round of shots and my special drink. I grab a shot and hold it in the air and say, "here's to a new tour and four awesome dudes. Bottoms up!" The fiery liquid streams down my throat leaving a tingling sensation afterwards. I take another shot and begin to sip on my drink.

"What'd you order?" Luke yells over the music as Calum makes his way to the dance floor.

"It's called an A.M.F!" I yell back.

"What's it stand for?!"

"Adios motherfucker," I smile, "wanna try it?" I hand him my blue drink across the low table. He scrunches up his face right after a small sip which makes me laugh.

"What's in this drink? Holy shit!"

"Vodka, rum, gin, some liquor and sprite."

"Do you want to die?" He laughs.

"Not entirely," I say before taking a long drink.

Maejor Ali's song "Lolly" starts booming through the speakers and Oli asks me to dance with him. I take another drink before he takes my hand and drags me across the crowd of dancing people. He slides his hands down my waist stopping just above my butt as I snake my arms around his tattooed neck. I start feeling the buzz I've been waiting for in my head making its way down my whole body. I let loose and start swaying my hips, teasing him.

"I was thinking, love," he says in my ear sending a shiver down my spine, but not a good shiver. More like a 'shit, what now?' kinda thing.

"What do you say we start over?"

"What do you mean?" I startle at his question.

"You know, us. We had loads of fun on the last tour. I miss you, love," he slurs.

I laugh slyly, "You were just that: fun. And you know me, love, I don't do relationships. We're still friends, though. You deserve better, trust me." I pat his shoulder and give him a warm smile before going back to our table.

"Where's Ash?" I yell.

Luke points to the dance floor and try looking for him. I never saw him as a dancing guy.

"How was your dance with Oli?" Michael asks with an annoyed voice.

"Hot," I grin to make him mad, "but I sent him off to some other girls," I shrug.

What's his problem? He better not start having feelings for me because this is all fun and games. I think I need to remind him of that. I finish my drink and take another shot with Luke and Michael. It isn't long before my vision blurs and my world starts spinning.

Holy shit.

"Let's dance?" Luke holds out his hand.

"You serious?"

He rolls his eyes and grabs my hand, dragging me.

What's with guys dragging me and fucking dancing with me? What the hell?