5. wicked games

8:00 AM, LAX.

Fans. Fans everywhere. How the fuck do they get this type of information? They're honestly so crazy, but the good kind of crazy.

I let the guys talk to their fans as I patiently wait for them on the outside of the surprisingly mellow crowd of fans. They each calmly wait their turn for a picture and/or autograph which I think is pretty cool of them. Most fans would mob them and be all over them but it seems like this fandom has their shit together when they're with the guys.

I see Luke smile for a picture and it looks so genuine and real. I can tell he really adores his fans. And not just him; all the guys do. They're very humble dudes.

But why does Luke act like a cocky shit when he's around me, or other people? I swear, I don't understand him, sometimes.

I catch Michael staring and slightly smiling at me. I quickly look away as if I didn't notice, hiding my blushing face. I notice one of the fans looking at me and smile. She furrows her eyebrows and kindly asks, "I don't mean to be rude but who are you?"

"I'm their band and tour manager," I grin.

"Really?!" Her green eyes look like they're about to pop out.

I chuckle, "yeah, why?"

"That's so cool, oh my god! Do you have twitter?"

"Yeah."

"Here," she hands me her phone to type my username.

I don't know why, but I feel like I'm making a huge mistake giving her my twitter account. But, I mean, what's the worst that can happen? Ugh, they're probably gonna ask me a bunch of questions like what kind of shampoo do the guys use or what did they eat for breakfast or something like that. Now that I think about it, it doesn't sound too bad. I was them once - obsessing over a band, totally in love with the members and thinking I was gonna marry one of them. I still am, kinda, not as much as before, but I know where these girls are coming from.

"I don't know why you wanna follow me. I don't tweet much," I laugh.

"We have to keep up with the boys and since you're their manager now, you know, you're kinda our source," she smiles.

"Huh. I guess that's true but I'm not gonna tweet about their personal lives. But I will ask like setlist ideas and stuff like that."

"You're so cool I love you already," she says in awe.

I snicker, "Thank you?"

"She is isn't she?" Luke says coming from behind the girl.

"Totally. Can I get a picture?" She hands him her phone to take a selfie.

"Of course!" He grabs her phone and smiles widely for the picture.

I didn't notice until now, but he has the most amazing smile. I like the way the corner of his eyes crinkle when he smiles with his tongue in between his teeth.

"Take a picture, dollface, it'll last longer," Luke's voice pulls me away from my thoughts.

I nervously laugh, "as if." I clear my throat, "you guys ready? It's almost 9. Let's go." I start heading towards our flight as the boys wave goodbye to their fans.

"Hey, Kara, do you know if we're sitting near each other or something?" Michael catches up to me leaving the rest behind.

"I hope so, I hate sitting next to strangers," I shake my head as I look back and see the guys yards away. "Guys we have like 10 minutes to get there, hurry up."

"Damn, someone's feisty today," Luke calls out.

I gladly flip him off. "Shut up and keep walking."

"You do seem a little tense, babe," Michael says next to me.

I shush him. "Don't call me babe right now." I start walking again and Michael follows close behind.

"Are you trying to get us caught?" I eye him as he smirks.

-

9:03 AM

I make sure the guys are in the plane before searching for my seat. I quickly find it and plop down on the comfy window seat. I try to cool down from all the speed walking which got me thinking I'm in bad shape. Damn airports for making me so goddamn frustrated and anxious.

"Hey, dollface," Luke's voice startles me as he takes a seat next to me.

Fucking great.

I force a smile, "hey."

"Are you okay?"

"Just a bit frustrated, I guess." I shrug as I feel my phone vibrate.

Mikey:
i need u so bad right now babe

I smirk as I lower the brightness on my phone to make sure Luke doesn't see.

- oh really? -

Mikey:
meet me in the restroom NOW

- ur hot when ur bossy. how bad do you need me baby? -

Mikey:
so fucking bad babe dont keep me waiting

"I'll be back," I squeeze my way out of the row.

As if on cue, the door opens and Michael quickly pulls me inside with him.

"Someone's desperate," I bite my lip as I snake my arms around his neck, pulling him close to my mouth.

He forcefully pulls me closer to him, crashing his lips on mine. His lips caress mine as I brush his lip with my tongue. After several moments, I pull away, breathless.

"Fuck me," I purr.

"Your wish is my command, babe," he smirks as he pushes me against the wall with his body.

He grins and lowers his head to kiss me again. His hands slide down to my ass as I wrap my legs around his waist. He pulls me closer, crushing is hard cock against my pubic bone. He gazes down on me as he rotates his hips, rubbing against me.

"You like that?" He whispers.

I let out a soft moan. "I want you inside me now," I almost beg.

He sets me on top of the sink counter to take off my leggings revealing my lace underwear.

"Fuck, babe, you're so hot." He bites his lip as I notice his cock fully erect now trying to break free from his jeans.

I unbutton his jeans before freeing his penis from his boxers. My entire body throbs with longing at the sight of his length.

"Hurt me so good," I murmur as I take off my underwear.

"With pleasure," he bites his lip.

-

"Took you long enough," Luke retorts as I make my way to my seat.

"Didn't know I was keeping you up," I say as I sit down.

"You seem a bit loose. Did you have a drink or something?"

"Something like that," I smile as I think back to my secret encounter with Michael.

Luke gazes at me with suspicion as if knowing what I meant which makes me uneasy.

I clear my throat and change the subject, "I'm gonna nap so I apologize in advance if I slobber on your shoulder."

"I'll just push you away, don't worry," he jokes as I put my earphones in.

I shrug, "goodnight, I guess."

He just smiles as I set my seat back and cover my face with my sweater.

-