Chen

Dear Jongdae,

Our Chennie Chen Chen

EXO's troll

I'm sorry for breaking your trust, for leaving you all. I'm in the plane right now. On my way to China. Away from home. Away from my family.

I know you and Baekhyun contacted my manager. I told him not to tell you anything. Just that I was done with EXO, that I couldn't stand that company any longer. I'm sorry for lying. I didn't have a choice.

I know hyung. You were protecting us but from what?

Jongdae-ah! I knew I could trust you to take care of the members. I know you'll help Baekhyun keep them smiling. I miss your jokes.

I missed you too hyung.

Your voice is just getting better Chennie, isn't it? I knew you were talented but you somehow still amaze me. I couldn't be prouder.

You're getting married before me! And you're gonna have a baby! I wish I could be there with you to show my support. I know the fans are against this but I hope you're happy with your fiancé. As long as you both love each other and she can make you smile it's more than enough. 

I am happy with her hyung. And even more now that I know we'll always have your blessings.

You had a girl! does that mean I'm an uncle? I guess not. Maybe if I had stayed I would have been able to hold her. Forget what the haters say. She's your daughter. Give her the whole world and the love you always showed us.

Of course you're her uncle. It doesn't matter if you left. We're still one. You have to wake up to meet her though.

Two days left. Maybe I'll find the courage to see you guys. Ah! I wanna see your daughter.