Chapter four.

I would just like to thank everyone that has read the story so far. There is still loads to come don't you worry! I hope you are all enjoying the story, keep it up. I love you <3 Read/Vote/Comment/ Fan and spread the word! Stay beauiful!

Let's take a minutes and love Zayn in a beanie,, <3

Zayn’s POV

                “Zayn why are you awake so early?” Liam asks me as I trot down the stairs dressed and ready to go.

                “I am spending the day with Jasmine,” I smile proudly knowing I get to hang out with my daughter today.           

                “Has she told you that Jasmine is yours yet?” Liam sips on his tea and I shake my head.

                “Are you going to tell her you know?”

                “I don’t think so. I want her to be the one to tell me when she is ready.” I tell him fixing my jacket.

                “Well have fun tell Jassy I say hello.” I wave goodbye over my back as I leave the house.

                I am wearing black skinny jeans and my red varsity jacket with a black beany covering my head. The paparazzi are already taking pictures of me because they know that I am going to the mystery girl’s house. I slide into my car and turn it on excited to get to Jasmine. I am there in record time. I jog to the door and the ring I wear around my neck all the time hits my chest sending small vibrations along my torso. I knock on the front door and Cheyenne opens it almost instantly. Her brown hair pulled into a straightened ponytail and her swooped bangs are covering her forehead. She is wearing khaki skinny capris and a dark green polo that has the Starbucks logo on it.

                “Start bucks? Classic,” I wink at her and she rolls her eyes letting me into the house.

                “Well when you don’t get a high school diploma because you are busy raising a baby you don’t get the best jobs.” She makes it sound like a joke but it breaks my heart. I did that to her. I ruined her dream to own a nursery all because I left her pregnant and alone.

                “I am sorry you had to do that,” I rub her shoulder trying to comfort her but she shrugs.

                “It’s not your fault,” With that she turns around and walks to the kitchen. The problem is that it is my fault.

                “So where is the little princess?” I follow Cheyenne to the kitchen as she throws keys and a phone into her handbag and grabs a black hat.

                “She is asleep; she should wake up within the next hour. She is in my room down the hallway past the bathroom, when she wakes up she will be hungry, make sure to not let her stay in her pajamas all day and try not to give her a cup, call me if you need anything have fun I have to go bye.” Cheyenne talks in a rush before giving me a quick hug and leaving me in her house alone.

                Once the house is silent I take a moment to relax and take in her living room. The floor is a white fluffy carpet and her walls a dark mint green. Her couch and loveseat and lazy boy chair is black. A mint green throw blanket is swung over the back of the couch. Two black tables with glass centers sit on either side of the couch. The same with the loveseat. The green throw pillows on the love seat look really inviting to me. The very large square black coffee table with the glass center and black shelf resting under it sitting on the green rug brings back the memory of Jasmine’s drawings. She has certainly gotten my talent. The 42” TV hanging on the wall above the black glass movie stand looks brand new. The WII and DVD player look clean. The fake plants in the corner of the room actually look real. The small pictures on the walls make me get up and look at them.