12

"Dad," Yu-jun called off for his father who was sleeping in the couch, this has been their arrangement since his son was now at the age where he needed a bit more privacy than before. Taehyung rose his head up and tilted his upwards to signal his son to continue on, "Since I might have homework today and I'll focus on my studies, could I get my story now? I only have a couple minutes before I have to walk," still being poor, Taehyung couldn't afford for his son to take the bus, so he had to walk his way to his school. Taehyung was saving as much as he could, he made more money thanks to Misun but he still saved a huge portion of which he saves into a bank account for his son. 

"Yes," he replied as he faced him, forcing his body to sit up, " you know, the more days go by, the more you look like your father," he looked at Yu-jun, every single thing about him just screamed 'Jeongguk'.  

"It makes me happy that I look like him, makes me feel close to him," he approached his father who was on the couch, "anything new about dad?" 

Taehyung was puzzled, he doesn't know what else he can say , "Have I told you about how your father took a interest in photography?" Yu-jun shook his head, "well, he did. He did it for fun actually. I have many of his photos still with me, actually it's a few but it's still something. Jeongguk would always say that he would like to capture beautiful things," Yu-jun followed along to what his father was saying, adjusting his backpack strap. 

"If He would of stayed, would he taken a picture of me by then?" 

Taehyung went to hug his son, "Jeongguk would, you are a product of me and him. If he would of stayed our apartment would be filled with various baby pictures of you all taken by your dad. I still have one of his old cameras actually. I used my allowance given to me by your grandparents when we were dating to buy it for him, he used it initially but then gave it to me because your father noticed that I had a peaked interest in photography as well. Again, not for a full time career, I'm not talented whatsoever, it was just more for our eyes, our entertainment and  way to document our relationship at the time." 

Yu-jun stood up from the couch, "Can I see them next year?" 

"Yes, I will show you more, I think it's time for you to see an actual photograph of your father," Taehyung responded as he hugged his son goodbye.