Finding Leo

"We need to find Leo, right?" Nicole asked Erik, she could barely see, everything was extremely blurry. She desperately needed glasses.

"Yes" Erik said as he ran through the halls blindly, carrying Candace in one hand and holding onto Nicole in the other.

".. I think I have an idea" Nicole said and stopped.

"What do you mean?!" Erik asked with hope, they've been here for a while and he was starting to panic.

"Wait" Nicole said and placed her arm on the wall, they same way she did in the lab. Her blurry vision changed, everything became brighter, 'Leo, Leo' she thought and soon saw unconscious Leo being dragged by a Hefty man.

"Follow me" she said and began to follow the man, still holding onto the wall.

Erik and Candace silently followed. "It's been over 15 mins since we started Erik.." Starr's voice chimed in Erik's ears,"Minerva would have pulled the stunt when the lights went off, which was 8 minutes ago, she won't be able to hold the attention longer, they will start searching for an accomplice"

"I know..." Erik said, still following Nicole. He couldn't leave Leo behind! He promised Minerva.

"That door" Nicole said pointing at a black door across the hall," I think he's there"

Erik bolted for the door and took the key from his pocket, but this door required a hand scanner to gain access. Fearing the worst he slide the key over the scanner. To his joy, it opened. And inside sat a beaten up Leo, his clothes in shreds. His hands were tied in metal claps to the pole beside him. The room .. Looked almost identical to the basement of Erik's house, without the blood.

Leo looked... Soulless as he sat there quietly.

"Shit! Leo!" Erik said as he ran to Leo's side and removed his handcuffs.

Suddenly Leo looked up at Erik and popped a big smile,"ohh! Didn't expect you to show up so quickly!"

"So you expected me to show up?!"

"Eventually, yes!" Leo said getting up and rubbing his hands.

"Is he okay?!" Nicole asked, with Candace hiding behind her, freaked out by the room.

"He's-" "I'm finneeeeee" Leo said cutting off Erik.

A crying Candace came running towards Leo and hugged his legs. He lifted her up and began to cradle her.

"There, there, it's okay" he said.

"I expected a guard to be outside..." Erik said.

"There wasn't a guard?!" Leo asked confused.

"For the better! Now let's get the hell out of here" Erik said.

"You wanna leave?!" Leo exclaimed," we are in his lair!! Don't you want justice for your father?!"

Erik stayed silent, of course he wanted justice for his father! But this was ridiculous! They couldn't stay.

"... You have a plan I presume?" Nicole said almost sighing.

"Umm! Of course I do!" He said with a large smirk across his face," I wasn't just locked in here for a stupid collar you know"

They were in danger, they've been here too long! Minerva can't hold out longer! There are probably guards out now! Erik's head screamed in agony. Yet... Proving him gulity... For killing his family, for taking away both his parents directly and indirectly. Revenge, seemed too tasteful.

"What's the plan?" Erik asked.

____________________

Minerva stood against Arthur, neck to neck. Sweat dripped down her back as nobody moved an inch for what felt like hours. Then finally Arthur smiled,"what new potion was the?! You didn't even tell me that you had one to give a small black out"

Minerva frowned, still not moving an inch. Arthur's impeccable memory would be his demise, Minerva realised. As a college student and in her early 20's Minerva, always worked alone. She hated crowds, kids, and people in general. Even when she dated in those years she would slowly grow tired of them and hate whenever they involve themselves in her business! But it's also been 16 years now. He hadn't seen her for so long, and yet her image and her attitude was so well analyzed in his head that he doesn't realise that she grew, to be a wife and a mother.

His memory was old but he believed in it too strongly.

"I see that you've improved in your lab game" she said, still not moving.

"Why of course! You refuse to give me the key! What was I to do!"'

"Why do you want it now then?! Don't you have.... This?!"

"Minny, Minny, sadly these, experiments... Have side effects, they vary greatly but the key does it's job so flawlessly! I want to know how!"

"You killed your friends!" Minerva exclaimed, and the guards took opened and grabbed her.

"Oh, don't hurt the cute little woman! Just tie her up properly on the chair!" He said.

The guards did as he ordered. "Your friends don't rebel against you, they help you out"

"Not after what happened to Tristin! You locked him in that room when we realised something was wrong with him! You gave us to the police when we broke into his house! The power drove you insane!"

"My, my, such a coincidence that you bring up that room! Your smart ass son is in one of those rooms now!"'

Minerva froze. What? Did she hear him right?

"....what?" She said softly.

"I don't know who he took after Minny! Not Drake for sure! Maybe bits of you"

"YOU LOCKED MY SON UP IN ONE OF THOSE ROOMS?!" She shouted on the top of her lungs, making Arthur laugh so much that he began to tear up.

"'He's your son, I'm sure he's doing fine" Arthur said with a wink.

____________________

"The only name name that had never come up is Tristan Starr" Rose said sitting behind Jessica.

"Well, the Starr family was the house they broke into all those years ago, and the investigator of Erik's dad's case is Edwin Starr."

"But why is there nothing about this guy? It's soooo weeeiirrddd!" Rose said.

Jessica gritted her teeth, there was literally nothing on this guy! It was almost like he never existed.

That when she spotted Leo's last seen....

Leoforthewin76: last seen today at 10:07am.

"What the hell?!" Jessica said staring at her screen, when her door bell rang.

"I'll get it!" Rose said running towards the door.