Chapter Forty-Six: What's Wrong?

Song: Over Again by Take A Breath - you'll have to look on spotify or iTunes for this one guys, it not on YouTube (but its worth it!)

Chapter Forty-Six: What's Wrong?

***

[Ashton]

I stared at the ceiling of the Clifford's guest room, my mind on the girl in the room next door. I had missed her so fucking much. She was my everything. I hadn't realized how much I needed her until I didn't have her anymore. I guess it true what they say.

'You don't appreciate what you have until it's gone.'

I sure as hell didn't appreciate her enough. Not until I lost her. Well, it's never gonna happen again. I'm never letting her go.

It was silent through the house, not even the slightest creak. I was fidgeting. I couldn't sleep. This had been a problem I'd had since she left. I hadn't slept properly since the night before our fight.

Standing up, I stepped over Luke's sleeping figure and moved towards the door.

"Ash?" Calum asked, his voice groggy with sleep. I froze with my hand on the doorknob. "Where ya goin'?"

"Bathroom, mate," I responded, quickly. Luckily for me, he was way too out of it to question me. Instead, he nodded before rolling over and going back to sleep.

I slipped out the door, pulling it closed quietly behind me. Turning around, I checked to make sure nobody was awake and in the halls before taking the two steps to Ashley's bedroom. Pausing outside the door, I inhaled deeply. Letting it out, I lifted my hand and knocked lightly on the door.

Everything was silent on the other side of the door. Maybe she was sleeping. Of course she's sleeping. It's the middle of the night.

I was about to turn around and head back to the guest room when the whit door in front of me creaked open, revealing the small heart shaped face of no other than Ashley. Her blue eyes stared up at me in confusion and sleepiness. Before I could say anything, a smile appeared on her face.

"Took you long enough," she said, her voice thick with sleep. I smiled down at her as she pulled me into her room. I stumbled through the small gap in the door, catching my balance as she closed the door. I stared at her, eying the skimpy shorts she was wearing. Damn, look at those legs.

Ashley turned around, a shy smile on her face. I shifted nervously on my feet. Her tank top was revealing, making me notice how little both of us were wearing. I stood in only my boxer briefs and a loose t-shirt, while she swayed her hips in those tiny shorts and tank top. God, what the hell was this girl trying to do to me?

"You okay, Ashton?" Her voice was silkier as she made her way to me. I smiled weakly at her, placing my hands on her hips.

"Oh, love," I shook my head, pressing my face into her hair. Why did she have to smell so fvcking good? "You have no idea what you do to me."

The sharp intake of breath coming from the girl in my arms sent my heart rate into overdrive. This girl had me wrapped around her finger and she didn't even realize it.

"You drive me crazy, Ashley," I whispered before nibbling on her neck. She gasped softly, her hands gripping my biceps tightly. I pulled her closer, as close as I could. Her body was flush to mine, and it felt so right.

"W-wait," her voice wavered as she pushed me away. I stumbled backwards and furrowed my eyebrows. "Oh, sorry. I just, um..."

She trailed off, running a hand through her loose hair.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?" I asked, resting my hands on her shoulders gently. She looked upset. She gnawed on her bottom lip and wrung her hands. Something was really bugging her.

"I have to tell you something," she whispered, her eyes sliding from my face to the floor. What could it be that was making her so distraught?

"What's wrong?"

______
Hey peeps! Wassup?

So only like 1 or maybe 2 chapters left guys.....

Vote if you want to know what up. Comment if you think you know what's gonna happen.

Layna xo