Chapter 20: Neighborhood Play! (Pt 3)

It was the next two days as the gang rehearsed the play... Ashter and everyone else found it easy as the gang found it easier to practice as soon, it was the day of the play. Ashter is seen twirling his fingers as boxes and boxes of clothes in the wind, as Ashter enters backstage, seeing many posters made by many people were shown laid out all over the place.

"Wow... The two look so... Happy?" Ashter said as he looks at a paper with the actors, smiling as he sees his name.

'Special Affects- Ashter' it reads as Ashter then felt a presence here... Someone else...

"There's someone here..." Ashter's face became more stern as his eyes glow white, into a bolder white color as Ashter begins to open the backstage entrance, as he gestures his fingers down, placing the clothes there as he yells,

"Hurry it up, guys! The clothes are here!" Ashter said without much tone as he walks away with another box with a light brown shirt, a long blue vest, black pants, and a pair of brown boots in his hands as moments later, he is seen checking out the costume.

"Hm... This needs a personal touch..." Ashter said as he grabs a pair of long black wrist guards as he puts them on, it covers his wrist, to his forearm as he looks at himself again.

"Perfect..." Ashter says as he exits the changing room, only to be greeted by Aaron.

"Oh! Aaron, hey, congrats on making the role!" Ashter said as Aaron chuckled, taking off the cloth covering his eyes.

"Yeah... Thanks." Ashter said as Ashter can't help but be uncomfortable by the hair and eyes...

"Uh... Anyways, how do you feel to be... Ya know..." Ashter said as Aaron realizes what Ashter said.

"Ah, that. Uh... Well, I know Aphmau would have to get as ready as me." Aaron said as he starts walking off.

"Well, shows about to start so we should get read," Aaron said as Ashter gives a determined nod.

"I have plenty of potions to make me invisible...", Ashter said as he felt that presence he felt before...

"It's near..." Ashter said as he heads towards the presence...

"I know who that is..." Ashter said as he exits backstage as he turns the corner, he is now on the stage as he recognizes a certain orange-haired female... Before his face lightens up.

"Lucinda!" Ashter said as he rushes to her, as she turns around to be surprised.

"Ah! Ashter! Long time no see!" Lucinda said as Ashter hugs Lucinda, as he soon pulls away from the hug.

"It's been such a long time! How did you know I lived around here!?!" Ashter said as Lucinda gives a sassy reply.

"I have my ways... Besides, you're the only way I found you in the first place." Lucinda said as Ashter does remember that presence'.

"Oh... Yeah... I forgot." Ashter said as he is turned around by Lucinda.

"You see that potion over there?" Lucinda said as Ashter looks at a square bottle...

"Yeah... Why? Did you make it?" Ashter said as Lucinda smiled.

"It is to help Garroth get a kiss with Aphmau hehe..." She said as Ashter yells,

"What!?!" He said as Lucinda quiets him down.

"Hey! It's one of my newest potions, don't ruin this... 'test' run I'm planning." Lucinda said as Ashter chuckled.

"You always like doing this, do you?" Ashter said as Lucinda smiled.

"You know me so well... And you'll know me better since I now moved her," Lucinda said as Ashter was surprised.