Chapter 26: Ashter steps in. (Valentine's Surprise! (Pt 3))

Everyone is seen walking towards the arcade, talking as they're excited to start the day. That's when Lucinda chimes in.

"Hey, girls. Why not we all use the bathroom before we go in?" Lucinda says as Cadenza nods.

"Yeah, sorry guys, but your dates are going to have to wait." She says as Kawaii~Chan nods.

"Kawaii~Chan does have to use the ladies' room... Kawaii~Chan will be back!" She says as she leaves into the restroom.

"Eh... You want to come, Nicole?" Katelyn said as Nicole agrees.

"Yeah, I think I would join you." Those two are gone as Aphmau stays behind, talking to Aaron as Travis soon steps beside Ashter as he looks off in space.

"Katelyn will be mine-" Travis was greeted with a punch in his arm.

"Ow!" He says as Ashter starts talking.

"Travis! It's bad enough you forced her into this!" Ashter said as Travis smirks as he rubs his arm.

"Fine then... Suit yourself!" He said as he walked away. Ashter sighed as he looks at his fist.

"That was the first time I've ever raised a fist at someone... Why? Do I like Katelyn... No... We're just friends." Ashter thinks as Laurance soon came to Ashter.

"I apologize about Travis... What did he do?" Laurance said as Ashter was quiet but then sighed as he responded to Laurance.

"He... He just triggered an instinct. Sorry." He said as Laurance places his hand on Ashter's shoulder.

"Well, if you got anything to talk about, me and Garroth are here," Laurance said as he walked back to where Garroth was, as moments later, Ashter and the gang headed to the arcade after the ladies came out of that restroom.

"So, Ashter... Why not spill the tea for your pal Lucinda and her friend Cadenza." Lucinda said as Ashter was quiet, looking off somewhere that Lucinda couldn't tell.

"Why has he been so... Quiet?"Cadenza says as Lucinda sighed.

"He's been like this since we got out... It's not like him to be so... Emotional." Lucinda said as Ashter sighed.

"S-Sorry you two... I'm just very uncomfortable doing this..." Ashter said as the two smiled.

"Ah, it's okay hun, me and Cadenza here can party while you sit this one out," Lucinda said as Ashter gave her a weak smile.

"Thanks, Lucinda..." Ashter said as he was then sitting on a bench near the bathrooms and the booth where the prizes and food are located. Ashter is then looking through Minebook as he sees the selfie from earlier, smiling.

"Hehe... You've always liked making such amazing titles..." Ashter said as he taps on a smiling emoji as Ashter closes his phone, seeing Aaron coming to the area.

"H-Hey, Aaron?" Ashter said as the black-haired man noticed him.

"Oh, hey Ashter. Why aren't you at the arcade?" He said as Ashter sighed.

"Wait... Can I ask you a question first?" Ashter says as Aaron nods.

"Sure, what do you need?" He says sitting next to him.

"I was thinking... How can I get a girl like Katelyn to like me back...?" Ashter said as Aaron was a bit surprised.

"You're asking me... If I have advice for getting someone like Katelyn to notice you?" Aaron said as Ashter sheepishly nods.

"Y-Yeah..." Ashter said as Aaron thinks for a moment.

"Well... I don't have much advice as you already have the experience." Aaron said as Ashter was confused.