The Punishment

Our faces inches apart. I couldn't help but want to just kiss him. He leans his towards my ear and growls " Don't think for one moment I haven't forgot about your punishment Y/n. You might have H/l, H/c and E/c but you aren't enough to distract me." I gulp as he leans away from me. Part of me wanting to slap him for thinking he could talk to me like that and part of me wanted to grab him by the tie and kiss him. 

He walks out of the compartment and with all the other first years heads out of the train towards Hagrid. Although I never met Hagrid, Harry told me all about him I felt like I knew him. Where is he anyways. I see him say hello to Hagrid and then go on a boat with a girl with brown frizzy hair and a boy with ginger hair. They seemed to be getting alone fine so I decided not to interrupt. I look around to see what boats were open to see the only one left open was with Draco and his minions. I hop into the boat and try to ignore him as best as I could especially after what had just happened. He didn't take to kindly to being ignored and as he got off I was heading off the boat onto shore when he kicked the boat hard and I feel into the water right at his feet. Guess I found out what the punishment was. As we were getting off the boats I tried to ring out all the water I could as an older looking lady guided us to the Great Hall talking about the rules, the sorting hat, the houses and the classes. I didn't pay attention much but I did catch her name she said it was Professor Mcgonagol.