The Kiss

I lean in to whisper in his ear. "Don't get hot and bothered on my account. I'm only teasing. Is that what you're into, teasing? I felt him right up against me his pants tightening more and more. this time he leans into me and says, "I might be hot and bothered but I can tell your wet. So please let's continue this see who gives out first?" you smirk. "The train is going to leave." ok the how about we leave the train and leave early from the feast gives us an hour." You breathing has become labored and ragged both of yours. You step pass him nd he takes it as a yes. you both wait for the Sorting Ceremony and Dumbledore's speech to be over. Ginny the Weasley girl got in Gryffindor which no surprise there. You walk up to Snape and tell him that You had a feminine emergency and wouldn't be able to stay for the feast. Draco just disappeared and you both met each other in the common room. You're standing there waiting for him until you feel someone wrap you in their arms from behind. You can't help but lean in and enjoy the smell of him. "So we cant ignore the fact of what we feel for each other so what are we going to do?" he turns you to face him. "We could always be a thing. try it out and see if we want to be more than friends?" you let out a short laugh. "Draco I think we have established that we want to be more than friends." he looks at you seriously and into your eyes and he asks, "Ok then, will you be mine?" you're heart raced. you have been waiting to hear those words for so long. You look up at him and just smile wide and you finally get out, "Yes." that's all you could get out before Draco pulled you into him and kissed you. Your lips combined like one, it was passionate and deep. You both opened your mouths inviting each others tongue in to deepen the kiss until you pull away to breathe. your breath more labored then before you really hated air right now. After you both catch your breath Draco pulls you in again guiding you while not pulling apart to the couch. You on top of him with a quick motion he switches positions with you. Only separating to breathe you and Draco kiss so passionately until you hear footsteps walking by and think it best to separate for now. You didn't want to be a secret but it didn't seem like a good idea for them to find Draco on top of you making out. You and Draco saying your goodnights and kissing each other again retire to your bedrooms only with the memory of what had happened not so long ago. You wake up in the morning making sure that last night wasn't a dream and it actually happened. You touch your lips and then memories fresh again. You put on blue jeans and a green shirt and your robes let your hair down and put mascara and gloss on and headed down to the common room to see Draco waiting for you. You walk over to him and he embraces you with a kiss grabs you hand and intertwines his as you walk down to the Great Hall. Before opening the door you tell Draco that you need to tell Harry first. Which he doesn't want but respects, "Ok right after breakfast we talk to him ok? I don't know how long I can keep my hands off you." he smirks. We walk in like nothing has changed until after breakfast I tell Harry I need to talk to him. "Hey sis, what did you need to talk about?" your heart races. "Well you remember last year how me and Draco smelled each other through the Amortentia and well I don't care if you don't approve I love him and I just wanted to tell you that we are dating now." You look up at him to see a response you didn't expect. He was smiling like actually happy. "About time too! I was sick of you guys making googly eyes all the time." your stunned. "Wait you're not mad about us dating but you hate him?" He smiles but his face takes a more serious tone. "I hated him because he was the boy my sister had a crush on. But I understand that now you have two men in your life and I just need to put up with that. Because you love him and that's all I need to know to allow it." You were so thrilled you hugged your brother than ran to Draco and gave him a big kiss. "He's happy for us. Like genuinely happy, he said if you make me happy then that's all he cares about. Oh he did say that I have to tell you if you ever hurt me not only will he but the entre Gryffindor House come for you. Isn't it great he supports us!" he laughs a little. "Yes its super great now give me your hand so I can walk you to class." We lock hands and walk to class. Draco didn't make it easy to pay attention most of the time we were paired and he was a bit of a distraction. In potions he started to take his wand and lift up my shirt and tickle me. But surely enough I got through the day got the work done.