The New Year

The new year starts are you are ecstatic! you spent most of the time at Draco's house but the last two week you were at the Weasley's with Harry and Hermione there as well. You were so excited it was only two weeks but you couldn't wait to see Draco again. After that one night and things got worse with your parents falling asleep in his bed happened quite a bit. Nothing happened but being near him made you feel safe. You're at Platform 9 3/4 and you remember the first time you walked through the wall Scare to death that you wouldn't cross and run into the wall. Mr. and Mrs. Weasley went with Ginny the youngest Weasley through the wall first. You, Hermione, Fred, George and Percy pass through the wall. You go to take your seats. You look in compartments for Draco but find none so you pick an empty compartment and start to read. You didn't sleep much the night before so you decided to take a nap. You wake up on Draco's lap and him playing with your hair. You peeked your eyes open not wanting him to know if you were awake but seeing who else was in the compartment with you. Nobody not even the minions were seen so you thought, what's the harm in staying "Asleep" a little longer. As he is playing with your hair he just mumbles to himself saying things you can't quite catch but one thing you do hear is him say, "God you're beautiful all I want to do is call you mine." You smile at that and decide now is a good time to wake up. You start to yawn and wake up and look at Draco and smile. "Guess it's a habit of me falling asleep on you." you laugh a little. Draco's face goes pink and looks away. You realize that you weren't exactly wearing a bra and you top wasn't doing a job of covering yourself. You felt so embarrassed and sat up and covered your chest. You always had boobs but they seemed to get bigger over the summer. You look at Draco and then down to notice that his pants seemed a little tight for him. Until you realized why they were tight. You blushed every more and pulled your book out. You decided to put your book down after a few minutes and talk to him. "How was the few weeks I wasn't with you?" you smile warmly trying to break the awkwardness. "It was pretty uneventful I forgot how boring the house got without you there." you both smile. Not one of his smirks but a genuine smile. "And to think before I left you said yourself that you were looking forward to the peace and quiet humph." This time you smirk. Crabbe and Goyle walk in and although happy to see them sad you weren't alone anymore. "Why hello, and how are my favorite minions doing?" they laugh because they know when I say minions its only to tease. "I can't speak for Crabbe but I'm doing much better at the sight of you." Goyle says "Um err me too!" Crabbe spits out. you smile "Now boys if I didn't know any better I would say you were flirting?" you smile because Draco's face looked a bit ticked off. "Although I am very flattered really you are fine looking gentlemen. I one don't date minions, and two I have had my eyes on someone else for a while now. If he doesn't get the balls to ask me out soon though I might take you up on your offer." Draco smirked down and then started to speak. "Well if this boy doesn't ask you soon then he'll be losing to a bunch of goons and that would be quite sad."  you laugh. "Well I'm starting to think this boy is plain stupid." he looks up quickly. "Ouch! I am not!" he hissed. You smirked, "Now Draco I would never say such things to you, I'm simply talking about the boy I like. Unless, you are insinuating that you are the boy I am talking about? Please enlighten me." you hold your smirk and look at him. Right when he was going to respond the train stopped. Crabbe and Goyle knowing what's best left immediately and shut the door behind them. You testing Draco started to get up when he grabbed your arm and pulled you close and your back against the wall. "Why is it that whenever we are on a train this happens?" he smirks and licks his lips. "You tell me Y/n. why do you keep allowing this to happen on trains?" I lean in to whisper something.