Chapter 27

1:10 am.

The film, which lasted for one hour and ten minutes, was released at 12 am, and everyone was now watching the credits on the screen without actually seeing them.

The boys, those who were fans of Kuroo or Oikawa, met up to watch it together. They had to pay for the film on an online platform or go to an adult cinema, but they didn't have the opportunity to buy the tickets before they were sold out, so they decided that, since their plans to see it on the big screen were screwed up, at least they would see the movie together at Yaku's house.

Now they regretted it, though. Their pants tightened around their rock-hard dicks, their underwear damp after leaking for so long. They knew it would be a good movie, but they hoped that when they saw it in company, their libido would be held in shame. It was clear that they were wrong.

"Fuck...," Suga muttered with flushed cheeks.

"That... That was...," Lev whispered.

"Hot" Tendo said.

"Oikawa-san is...," Hinata said swallowing hard, his eyes gleaming and his pupils dilated, "too good."

"It's his best movie by far, he seemed to be really enjoying himself," Kageyama said with a hoarse growl. "Damn it," he said getting up from the couch and heading to the bathroom.

"There he goes, the first fallen at the feet of the blowjob king," Suga said laughing.

"Don't stain anything, I don't want to have to clean up your jizz afterwards!" Yaku yelled, causing Kageyama to blush to his ears before slamming the door shut.

"Don't forget Kuroo-san. Those stares, those smirks...," Daichi added with a dry mouth and readjusting his pants, trying to find a more comfortable and less painful position for his bulge.

"I can't stop thinking about the scene where he was sitting with his legs spread while Oikawa sucked him off," Yaku said biting his lip as his eyes turned almost white.

"The moment he moaned was... Wow," Tendo sighed, closing his eyes as his brain played over and over again the sound of Kuroo's ragged voice just before he came.

"It was amazing, didn't it look like we were seeing a couple?" Hinata said, returning to the scene where Oikawa was sitting on top of Kuroo and pausing it when their faces were on the screen. "Right there, Kuroo-san and Oikawa-san's eyes speak by themselves. Besides, Oikawa-san has tear streaks, isn't it weird?"

It was true. Just when Kuroo saw Oikawa cry, and lifted him up to be face to face, in one of the sequences his eyes met with so much fervor and passion that instead of giving off lust as would be normal in a porn video, they gave off another thing: it was like seeing something more intimate, as if there was something more than just sex between them, as if it were something personal and not artificial. It was an unusual feeling in a movie of that caliber.

"It's a little morbid to see this video," Suga said, pressing play again, "but I can't help it. It's like watching something forbidden."

"Are you into voyeurism, Suga?" Daichi asked with a raised eyebrow.

"After seeing this, I won't deny that it can be tremendously exciting," he said, looking at Daichi and biting his lip as a smile fought to take control of the corners of his mouth.

"Do you think there is something between them?" Hinata said questioningly.

"Between Daichi and Suga? I'd be damned if I thought otherwise," Yaku said with a laugh that sounded more like a snort than anything else.

Daichi and Suga blushed and looked away.

"There's nothing," Daichi said.

"Yet," Lev added.