Chapter 28

"You're a bastard, Shirabu!" said Yamaguchi, hurriedly entering the bar.

"He's not here," Lev said. "What happened?"

"Well, it's a long story," Yamaguchi said. "I wanna talk to him, can you find him?"

"Nah, I'm lazy. And we still have half an hour until we open, so tell us, what happened?" Semi asked from behind the bar leaning his elbows on the flat surface.

Yamaguchi shook his head with a slight blush on his freckled cheeks and looked away. Yaku widened his eyes and leaned closer to him to take a closer look. He leaned over Yamaguchi, inches from his face and barely blinking.

"Did you just blush?" he asked shocked. "Has that ever happened? Do punk boys blush?"

"Sure we do," Yamaguchi said heatedly, trying to get away from him. "Where is Shirabu?"

"Upstairs, doing boss stuff," Semi said rolling his eyes. "But you're not gonna leave here until you tell us what happened and why you're looking for Shirabu so badly. This's the official gossip place and you can't come in asking for the boss and calling him bastard and hope we don't ask about it," he commented.

"Yeah, spill the tea," Lev said, sitting down on a stool and leaning his back on the bar.

"I'm not gonna say anything, and even less if Shirabu isn't here, I've come to talk to him and I'm not leaving until I do," Yamaguchi said, crossing his arms.

"Yamaguchi," called Yaku, who was still very close to his face, observing every detail of the boy, "is that a hickey?"

Yamaguchi took a step back, suddenly pale, and quickly shaking his head. Reflexively, he pulled up the collar of his leather jacket but couldn't cover the mark, so he put his hand right where the hickey was. Yaku's eyes widened even more: Yamaguchi knew he had a hickey and had hoped that no one would notice it in the dim light of the bar, but he was wrong if he thought they weren't going to examine him with a magnifying glass after entering almost screaming and looking for his closest friend, even closer than Hinata or Kageyama.

"Are you coming to tell Shirabu about your sexual adventures and not us? I feel offended, Yamaguchi," Yaku said, with a hand on his hip.

"N-no, it's not that," Yamaguchi said, turning to the color of blood again.

"What is this scandal?" Shirabu said, appearing through the side door of the bar.

"Bastard!" yelled Yamaguchi. "You left me alone!"

Shirabu stared at him for a few seconds before understanding what he meant.

Oh.

"Man, you weren't getting up off the ground and we got caught, I had to run," Shirabu said with a shrug.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Osamu asked without understanding anything.

"Semi and Yaku must know," Shirabu said with another shrug.

"No," they both said in unison looking at the boy.

"No?" Shirabu asked confused. "We said it in the group of Teru fans. We were gonna sneak into the party that took place days ago, the one for the premiere of the film that you like so much."

"But did you get to enter?" Lev asked reluctantly.

"Oh, you can be sure of that," Shirabu said with a chuckle as he pulled a couple of bottles from the cabinet under the bar to replace the empty ones on the shelf behind him. "But we got caught, and you won't believe who got us," he said still smiling.

"Wait, wait, you guys sneaked into Kodzuken's private party and got caught and you're still alive?" Osamu said with a frown.

"And we saw your dear Oikawa," Shirabu commented casually.