Chapter 5

"The script is this one," Asahi said handing the papers to Oikawa. "Kuroo has yet to provide us with the terms and conditions he accepts, but Kenma knows him well and we assume that everything in the script will be to his liking," he commented with a shrug.

Oikawa picked up the papers and glanced over them, flipping quickly through the pages in his hands. A naughty little smile crossed his face and his eyes twinkled slightly.

"Not bad," Oikawa admited with a nod. "Not bad at all. It's a good script, did you write it yourself?" he asked looking at Asahi over the papers.

"No," Asahi said with a shake. "I've had help from an old classmate, Kiyoko. I've know her since high school. Unlike me, she's a professional screenwriter, and although she had never written a script for a pornographic film before, her ideas are much wilder than mine. She did a good job," he said with a cheery smile.

Oikawa nodded and handed the papers to Akaashi, who was sitting right next to him. They were at Kenma's office, the director of the film and an old aquitance of Kuroo. Akaashi and Oikawa were sitting on an armchair facing Asahi. Kenma was sitting in his chair behind the large varnished oak desk. Iwaizumi, Oikawa's bodyguard, stood waiting by the door, his hands folded in front of his body and a grim expression on his face.

"When will I meet Kuro-chan?" Oikawa asked biting his lip and raising an eyebrow in a gesture of contained desire. "I'm looking forward to film with him but I'd like to have a first contact with him, sooner if possible."

"We'll have to wait for him to decide to send the papers, and that will probably happen on the first day of recording," Kenma said in a monotonous voice, rolling his eyes. "He does whatever he wants, he never meets deadlines and he just gets in trouble with the press." He said that getting up from his chair with a tired gesture. He walked over to where Asahi was and sat down next to him, facing Oikawa and Akaashi. "Don't expect him to treat you well just because it's you, unfortunately he's a bastard to everyone," he added, looking Oikawa straight in the eye.

"That only makes it more exciting," Oikawa said in a low, husky voice. "It'll be a mystery until the end. I hope the rumors about him are true," he said licking his lips.

"Believe me, they are," Kenma said rolling his eyes. "I'd dare to say he's even worse than that, the press doesn't know his adventures on the set when he's recording."

"That's hot," Oikawa said with a dreamy voice.

Akaashi chuckled and shook his head. "It won't be a problem for Oikawa-san," he said looking amused.

"The more difficult it is to deal with him, the better sexual partner he'll be," Oikawa said with a smirk. "It's an unwritten rule."

From the door, Iwaizumi gave a nasty laugh. The others in the room looked at him in surprise, remembering for the first time he was there. He had been so quiet during the meeting that everyone forgot he was standing at the door, listening to every little thing they said.

Oikawa frowned and shot him a questioning look. "What are you laughing at?" he asked wrinkling his nose.

"Nothing, I didn't say anything," Iwaizumi said nonchalantly.

"I don't know why I accepted you as my bodyguard, you're an asshole," Oikawa snorted dismissively.

"You didn't accept me, you chose me. It's a disgusting thought but maybe you like me and that's why you wanted me to protect you," Iwaizumi replied with a bored expression and a shrug.

Oikawa looked at him up and down slowly, pausing to observe every part of his body. He didn't have a bad physique but Oikawa didn't even find him the least bit attractive. Also, he was shorter than him, and Oikawa's taste depended heavily on taller guys or shorter girls. And Iwaizumi didn't match any of those profiles. Iwaizumi's eyes penetrated him with a look of superiority, but he was Oikawa Tooru. He was the one who looked at people over his shoulder, not the other way around.

"HA!" Oikawa laughed sarcastically at Iwaizumi's comment. "Who do you think you're talking to?" His voice dennoted pride and haughtiness. Who was that fellow to treat him like that? "You're not my type, I ain't interested in you. I chose you because there was no one else who complied with the training designed to protect me. But I should have declined when I first saw you, that was my mistake," he said theatrically. But his tone of voice changed to a bitter one when he continued speaking. "Don't think you're that important, if you fuck with me you'll be fired. You should kiss the ground I step on, and thank God that you work for me, you should be thankful for what you got. Cool it down, shrimpy."

"You're the definition of a diva. Nasty," Iwaizumi replied with a sour expression on his face, as if he had tasted a particularly tart lemon.

"Enough already. Sorry," Akaashi said, massaging his tired eyes behind his glasses, apologizing to Kenma and Asahi who were watching the scene in surprise. "They fight all day, they've never gotten along particularly well but he was the only bodyguard who stuck to the profile we asked for, as Oikawa-san said." Akaashi looked at Oikawa and Iwaizumi with warning eyes, switching his eyes from one to another. "Oikawa-san, behave, I'm not your mother. You're older than me, you should keep your manners. And you too, Iwaizumi-san. Stop, both of you."

Both young men nodded in embarrassment and looked down. Akaashi was the only one who had control over them when they fought. Something that happened continuously since they met.

"Be that as it may," Oikawa said glaring at Iwaizumi just in case he dared to interrupt him again, "I guess there's no other way than wait to meet Kuro-chan. When does the recording start?"

"About that...," said Kenma looking at Asahi.

"We thought we should start on monday," the latter said at the same time that Kenma nodded briefly.

"IN FIVE DAYS!?" Akaashi yelled with wide eyes. "It's too sudden! What if Kuroo-san decides not to accept the terms? What if there's a problem with—?"

"Don't worry about it, Akaashi. The stage is sed, the script is written, Oikawa's documents are in order," Kenma said. "The only thing missing is Kuro, and I know him well enough to know which terms and conditions he will accept and which he won't. Asahi and Kiyoko wrote the script knowing it beforehand. Everything is planned. And the sooner the recording begins, the sooner we can have his papers."

"Don't worry, Akaashi, it'll be fine," Asahi said reassuringly.

"Trust me, Aka-chan," Oikawa said with a wink, "I'll make sure Kuro-chan fall at my feet so you don't have any problem."

Akaashi smiled weakly. He tried to relax. His job as the manager of Japan's most famous and desired porn actor was stressful. Too stressful.

But Oikawa was someone trustworthy, and he knew from experience that Kenma and Asahi were too. He didn't know Kuroo, but the few things he knew about him weren't reassuring in the least. On the other hand, his manager Tsukishima was a serious guy and he would make it easy for Akaashi by dealing with Kuroo, so Akaashi had nothing to worry about.

It was just that he didn't feel ready. But he had to look relaxed. He took a deep breath and nodded firmly. Everything was set up. A countdown appeared in the middle of his brain. There were only 5 days left for the shooting of the film to begin.

"Okay, we'll do our best," Akaashi said.

"That's right, Aka-chan," Oikawa said in a singsong voice.

Both men got up to leave the place, waving goodbye to Kenma and Asahi, and followed by Iwaizumi, who had a disgusted expression everytime his eyes met those of Oikawa.

None of the three noticed the man who was hiding on a dark alley, watching every movement they did when they left the place.