chapter 1

i got guns in my head and they won't go
spirits in my head and they won't go...

he woke up with a jolt, with the memory of the fateful night playing like a sickening loop in his sleep. exhaustion washed over his body as he layed back down, flinging himself onto the rough sheets on his bed. he pressed his face into the pillow, only to find it wet with previously shed tears. and he broke down.

after god knows how many hours of crying, he felt a wave of familiar emptiness almost wash over him; it had a taunting quality, almost to say, "here i am, come get me." his irrational mind told him, that if he tried a bit harder, a little bit more, he would find the peace he has been craving, a dreamless sleep for once.

but the universe had other plans.

"minho, you lazy ass, wake up. get up and get yourself useful, you good for nothing moron."

this had been his morning greeting for almost two years now, and yet, he still felt a twinge of pain penetrate his heart everytime he heard that. all he wished for was peace, but all he got was responsibilities. responsibility to be there for his mother. responsibility to be a good student, even though he has been dragged through hell, and god knows it. responsibility to be himself even when he lost who he was. responsibility to carry his family even though he had none. all he wanted was escape.

and he'd do anything to have it.

---

261 words

---

hi!
the first two chapters will be a bit short, but the size of the chapters will increase from chapter 3

please enjoy^-^