chapter 2

lose my mind~~

he laid in his bed, glancing at the clock, at intervals that felt like eternities, to him at least.

after about a thousand glances on the clock upon the blue wall, he decided that he had enough.

getting out of the overly warm bed, he threw his weighed blanket aside.
"and it's supposed to help me sleep better, what an irony."

he picked up his phone, thumbing through his contact list to see who in their sane mind would be awake at 3:47 am on a monday night. he knew it was his insomnia that kept him awake, but he couldn't possibly expect others to wake themselves up to satiate his hunger for adventure at such an ungodly time. it would be selfish.

his fingers hovered over one possible name. the profile picture displayed chan with his arm around his best friend, changbin, on a trip to the mountains. jisung had had the honour of clicking that particular picture.

he wondered if chan was awake. you wouldn't normally expect someone to be awake at 3:47 on a school night, but chan was most probably sitting at his desk either completing homework or writing music, the only thing he did apart from studying all day.

foregoing the thought of texting him, for he would not check his phone till like, 6:00 am, he decided to call him.

"hey..."

"now what jisung?"

---

236 words

hehe i'm back
had no inspiration to write but hehe n e ways