Levi x Reader: Baby It's Cold Outside

~(Y/N)~

Looking out from the window, the snowstorm raged on. The snow was coming down fast, as the wind blew harshly, I could feel the cool draft from the window making me shiver a little. "You really can stay the night, you know?" Levi asks. Turning to look back at him I smile softly and shake my head. I think I've stayed long enough.

"I'd love to but I have work in the morning-"

"It's bad out there," he argues, I watched as he poured two new glasses of wine before me at the coffee table. He sips from his first before grabbing mine.

I let out a sigh as I continue to smile, "I'll live, because I got my coat," I respond.

I hadn't intended to stay the night, as much I would've liked to, it was too soon for us to be doing that. Levi and I have only been seeing each other for a few weeks now. "I'm sure it's up to your knees out there," he continues to argue.

He walks over to me with the glass of wine, hesitantly I take it and sip a bit. "I've had a lovely night Levi, but I should really..." I trail off while watching him close in on me. Then taking my hand into his, he looks down.

"Your hands are like ice,"

Intertwining my fingers with his, my breath hitches softly. He knew exactly what he was doing, and it was kind of working. Trying to focus on other things than him, I look around the room. There were multiple candles lit throughout the room, giving it a romantic vibe. And while I tried ignoring his antics he put his lips against my ear and whispered, "Baby it's cold outside,"

I giggle now, realizing he was referencing the Christmas song, shaking my head I continue to laugh softly. Then trying to move around him, I say, "I really must go Levi, maybe another time-"

Pushing me back against the wall gently, he moves in closer to where our lips nearly touch. "Stay baby, I'll keep you warm," he whispers seductively, I shiver at his words thinking about all the ways he'd do so. With eyes locked to his lips, I let out a shaky sigh, who would've thought that my night would end like this. All I had planned was a dinner with my boyfriend, but now the heat of the room made my cheeks red, or maybe it was from how much I drank.

Then placing his knee between my legs, I gasp softly. "Now that I think about it, I'm still kinda hungry," he whispers. Before I could say anything, he lifts me up, resting both hands under my butt, he carries me over to the couch where he lays me down. My heart was racing now, I felt so unprepared for the events that were about to take place, but I could tell by the way he was looking at me, I knew he didn't care.

Now it was hotter than ever, but we were also right in front of his fireplace. Keeping my gaze on the raven-haired man before me, I watch him unfasten his tie. "Please stay with me," he whispers. Then the window hollowed from outside making me look away from him for a moment, then returning my gaze I smile and rest my hands on his shoulders.

"I guess it is kinda bad out there," I mumble.

And with that, he captured my lips in a messily passionate kiss, I could taste the tang of wine on his lips and tongue as it swept into my mouth without warning. His hands had minds of their own as they traveled over my dress, squeezing my sides every now and then.

Even though I didn't plan for this, I wasn't going to complain because it was still perfect.