part 3

Now what happened?? Asked sejal coming towards Ridhima...

Ridhima: now I'm gone..he Will not leave me..goddd I'm so dumb...😟goddddddd.....

Sejal:what happened ridhima? See don't scare me...tell me what happened?

Ridhima: actually...and ridhima narrates whole incident from start to end...

Sejal: ridhimaaaa...you yourself gone...but you drowned me too...
With a scared face she said...
What was the need of taking my name...while talking to him..and-and why you called him khadus and all...you don't know his anger...

Ridhima: yrr.. you're scaring me more...

A employee came and says to ridhima:  mam, Vansh sir is calling you inside.. please go...

Sejal asks to him hurriedly: did he called me too?

Employee: no mam... only miss ridhima...

And he goes from there...

Sejal: see calm down... don't worry... just tell him that all that was lie.. and make any excuse...and remember talk to him confidently...okk?

Ridhima: okk...she was so scared that...she can't utter anything...

Scene changes to vansh cabin...

Ridhima goes near his cabin...she takes few deep breaths...to calm herself...and she knocks..

Ridhima: may I come in sir?

Vansh: come in..

Ridhima comes insides the cabin...

Vansh was standing near the window and he turns back...

At a second ridhima lost her senses...but listening to his voice...she came from her Dreamland ( 😛 )

Vansh sits on his chair and says: good morning miss ridhima... please take a seat..and he signals ridhima to the chair...

Ridhima: good morning sir...no no it's okk..I'm fine...she smiles very nervously...

Vansh: I said sit... He says with a calm cold voice...

Ridhima sits fast by hearing Vansh's voice...
He asks for her resume,she gives to him...

( After reading the resume)Vansh: so,you want job right?..do you have any job experience...?

Ridhima: yes sir I'm looking for job...and she narrates everything how she studied and how she loses her first ever job would be...with confidence...

He got impressed by her cute confidence and smiles a little but that Got unnoticed by ridhima

Ridhima: so sir... that's what I have done...she says with little smile...

Vansh: hmm...so can you will be able to do job at my office?