part 17

"hey please don't behave like that" said Vansh sitting in their car...when he was about to drive...

Ridhima: what?

Vansh: come on you're behaving like nothing has happened...look I'm sorry how I behaved with you...but that time I was not even in my senses...

Ridhima looks at him in disbelief...

Vansh was little frustrated...he holds her hand with his both hands and says: please sorry na, believe na I was not in my senses...that time..I couldn't even think of shouting at you...sorry..
He says like calmly plus sadly as he was so want her forgiveness...

She could sense that eagerness to get forget...she could see that it was sadness blabbering out from his eyes...she thought and she finally agreed...

Ridhima: okk..I forgive you...

Vansh: are you sure...?

Ridhima: yess 202% sure...she says confidentially with smile...

But Vansh was not in mood to leave her hands..
As like he wants to feel her touch...feel her softness...to feel the moment with her...he was so into her...

Riddhima smiles slowly and says hesitantly: Vansh.. please leave my hand...

Vansh: ohh sorry sorry...!

He starts his car to way to vr mansion...

On the way;

Vansh: I hope you are comfortable with ishani and Sia because...ishani is bit arrogant but Sia is truly opposite of her...

Ridhima: no...no.. actually they are very good...they always behave with me like we have been known each other from years...

Vansh: ohh!! Good to hear...

Ridhima: yaah...she says while tucking her hair behind her ear...and that bracelet was showing..

Vansh saw that;

Vansh ( thinking ): she is still wearing that bracelet...aww..how cute ofc why would she will not wear that!!! Such a stupid I'm...

They reaches to VR mansion...

As dadi and ishani saw them... Vansh gave smile to them...

Ishani comes near ridhima and smiled at her and asks: how are you...ridz?

Ridhima: I'm fine...how are you ish??
She says like laughing...

Ishani: cool name...

Dadi came near ridhima and for her surprise dadi hugged her...

Ridhima felt bit shocked at first...but she also hugged dadi...

Vansh was looking at them in awe...
As he was adoring both of them...

Dadi parted herself from ridhima and says: how are you beta? Everything well?
She says while putting her hands on Ridhima's cheek..

Ridhima was feeling overwhelmed by this love...

Ridhima: I'm fine dadi ji, sorry I called you dadi ji...how are you..?

Dadi: aree beta it's okk...sounds so sweet from your mouth...I'm also fine...come...

Ridhima: yeahh...

Sia comes there and says: how are you ridhima...

Ridhima: I'm fine Sia...how are you...?

Sia; I'm also fine...

Ridhima: by the way..I like your earnings...they are so beautiful...!

Sia: seriously you liked it?? Hey wait I have a collection of them

Sia: seriously you liked it?? Hey wait I have a collection of them..come with me till everything is prepared...

Sia holds ridhima's hand and she starts taking her to her room..

Ishani: hey you both forgot me!!

Ridhima: you also come!!

Ishani also goes with them...

Dadi to vansh: she is indeed pretty and calmly beta...you choosen perfect for yourself...

Vansh smiles shyly.

In Sia's room...

Sia : see these ones are from Udaipur...and these ones are from delhi

Ridhima: wow so beautiful!!

Ishani: wese ridz..did you have thought something about your love life... I'mean did you like some one??

Ridhima: filhaal to nhii but yes I can tell you my situation...

'pal Bhar ke liye koii Hume pyaar karle,jutha hi shii magar pyaar karle'

That's how I consider myself... ridhima says laughingly...

Ishani: haha...it's kinda funny know

Vansh was watching them silently from door;

Vansh ( thinking ): not the fake one,but I love you truly...Sacha pyaar! And moreover I can't even think of that!!

Sia: aree.vansh bhaii..why are you standing still at the door...? Come inside...

Ridhima turns toward him and smiles at him...

But he notice that he also smiles back...

They starts there chitchat...and fun gossip talks..

..............................................................

So that's it for today's chapter guys I know it was the short one!! I'm little busy and messed up now days...😅

Do let me know about your reviews for this chapter 🤗

Do vote, comment,share...😊

Keep supporting keep reading 💗

Love you all (✿^‿^)❣️

Again sorry for late and short update...but I promise I will try to give longer update!! 🌸