part 5

"Did you have done as what I said??"...asks Vansh towards Angre...

Angre: yess boss, destination place where we are going there is already you have flat...and moreover I have prepared ridhima and sejal's room near opposite room of yours and mine is as there in left...

Vansh: that's great...

Angre: but boss,why are we going there for almost one week... meeting and work there will be completed in two days...I didn't understand??

Vansh: angreee....he says mockingly...

"You will not understand now...if you will be in this situation one day...you will get cleared everything...he says calmly with smile...

Angre mocks a little....

( Inner Vansh be like

( Inner Vansh be like...👆🏻 )

Vansh: do as I said...

Angre: okk boss....

Vansh smiles as he is lost somewhere....

Next day:

Ridhima goes in the Vansh's cabin...

Ridhima knocks and says: may I come in sir?

Vansh: yeahhh,come in...

Ridhima: sure,as you told...I have added the details plus I have checked it...but it is not justifying the Information we got from Ahuja's company...

Vansh: butt,I have already checked it...how can it happen?

Ridhima: wait,can I explain you how?

Vansh: yeahh sure,go ahead...

Ridhima started explaining,at first Vansh was listening to her but he looks at her...and he lost...he lost in her eyes..in that eyes which were showing him a magic... whenever he looks at her...he gets happy

Vansh ( thinking): what kind of magic do you have in your eyes ridhima?why I always feels happy whenever I see you??...why I always feel calm and happiness whenever I look at you...why i can't feel anything when you're not with me?? Why??

Ridhima stops explaining when she notices that Vansh is not responsing...she diverts her gaze...she looks that Vansh was looking at her...she also looks at him...as she lost...

Ridhima ( thinking): why do I feel his eyes are saying something.... this eyes are indicating something?!...why do I feel different when you're with me...

why do I feel different when you're with me