part 44

Vansh and Angre were in meeting in meeting room;

Sejal was doing her work outside the cabin and riddhima was sitting tensed in cabin...

Her heart was beating fast...and her hands were shaky...

She again got the call...and this time she fumed while picking it up...

Riddhima: I told you na I'm not coming do whatever you want I'm not scaring myself because of you....

The caller mumbled some words before cutting the call...

Riddhima: hello...hello..hey you can't do this you!!?
Damn it!

Her phone pinged with msg and she was shocked to the core....
She gulped down in fear her eyes were moist by now...

She took some deep breaths and she packed her purse and goes out without telling any single person...

After almost 15/20 mins Vansh and Angre came out from the meeting room and they were happy about the deal happened...

He wanted to share this happy thing with riddhima...he goes inside the cabin was expecting riddhima would be there...

Vansh: Riddh-

He looked here and there looking for her but she was not there...

Vansh: kaha chali gayi yeh?

He thought looking whereas...
But she was not anywhere...he sat on his chair decided to wait for her...
15 mins,20 mins passed by she hasn't came...now he lost his patience...

He Intercomed  the manager and asked him: hey is riddhima on the counter?

Manager: no sir...she is not here...

Vansh: okk...

He cutted it and called sejal to his cabin...

Sejal: no sir she is not with me, infact I was searching for her because it is about to was lunch time,to have lunch with me...

Vansh: where is she??...

He Impatiently searched his whole office for her but she was not found anywhere...

"Where are you?" He asked himself after not getting good vibes...

.......................................

In the rickshaw;

Riddhima was silently tearing up getting scared more and more...

Her destination came and rickshaw driver asked her;

D: mam is this is the place you asked to drop??

Riddhima: yeah bhaiya it's fine please just drop me on the side...

The driver did as she said she gave him the amount money and he left from there...

Now she was all alone in the abandoned ground,almost silent everywhere,there was no sight of anything in that ground...

She holded her purse tightly, hearing her heartbeat getting increased...

"To tum aagayi" the voice flinched her at her place and made her to turnaround look...

The boy came there placing his hands in pockets and smirking...he slightly goes near her...

Riddhima: who...who are you?

The boy: wahi jisne tumhe Yaha bulaya...

Riddhima: ky...kya chaiye tumhe,kyun bulaya haii mujhe yaha?...