part 20

"I can tell you that naariyal paak was so awesome, ishani,Sia and I were literally fighting for them...even dadi like that so muchh...and mom used to eat that sweet alot in her childhood...she also loved it..."
Said Vansh with happiness tickling in his eyes....

Ridhima: glad you all liked it!!...if you want I can make more for you...?

Vansh: aree no no...no needs...
He smiles

Ridhima: are you sure na?

Vansh: 101% sure...

Ridhima: okk
She smiles...

At night;

Vansh was sitting in his room remembering their moment...

Suddenly he wish to see her...he doesn't know... why? But yess...he just wanted to see her...

Vansh: what is this behaviour ridhima? Cutie pie I can't even sleep without seeing you...

He thinks for a moment...then he picks up his car keys and make a way to Ridhima's home without let knowing anyone...he also thought that if she will ask what he is doing there? He will make any excuse but he only wants to see her...

Vansh: Jaan-e-tamana-meri....I'm coming to see you...
He smiles...

On the other side at ridhima's house;

Sejal: don't you think Vansh sir feels special for you? And you also feel special for him..? Haina?
She has a weird smile on her face

Ridhima: shut up haa...

Sejal: you both admit it or not...I know
She says clearly

Ridhima: can you please stop?

Sejal : feeling shy Ohoo...

Ridhima blushes sejal notices that and coughs...

Riddhima got back to her senses and says: please seju...

Sejal: achaa okk... atleast please tell me how you feel about him? Pleaseeeeeeee telll....

Ridhima: wo...,

Vansh was shocked to listen her words what she said further...he couldn't know how he can react...
.
.
He reached there when sejal asked ridhima about her feelings for him...and was standing near the door which was slightly open and ridhima and sejal talks was audible

He leaves from there hurriedly without letting her know....

Next Day;

Vansh was thinking something while sitting in his cabin

Ridhima comes there with a cup and gives to him..

Ridhima: here your tea...

Vansh: yaah,thanks...

Ridhima smiles...
And she goes from there for her outside cabin work...

Vansh drinks the whole cup of tea and starts going outside thinking something like exquisite...

He hears something from a closed cabin...he goes near that...and he was utter shock and got jolt of his day....
His anger risen up to the highest level...

Vansh: YOU DIDN'T DONE GOOD.... NOW YOU WILL KNOW WHAT THE GAME IS....

Next day;

Ridhima was so on happy mood because she will get the final papers of certificate of a project which she was working on from so long...

She was gathering some papers with a little one positive smile...

Pratik came there and says: hii ridhima... actually can you please give me that guiding papers of your project...