part 7

"wow so beautiful" said ridhima while looking here and there walking towards the car...

Vansh slowly smiles looking at her...

The team of four sat in their lavish car...and they reached Vansh's flat...

As vansh and Angre entered inside behind them ridhima and sejal came... Vansh was Looking for the arrangements and Angre was explaining to the servants... Ridhima looked the whole flat in one go by standing in the hall...she was like fainting but sejal holds her...

Sejal: heyy ridhima,what happened?

Ridhima: Yarr,look at this place,this is so beautiful 😍

Sejal : Kuch bhi yarr....she nods in disbelief....

In evening it was almost like it was night:

Sejal and ridhima were clicking pictures...

Ridhima: aree,take from little left...

Sejal slides on the left...

Ridhima: aree little low... please be on this side a little right... please walk back it will come full...

Sejal: Ridhu see you're telling me to walk back...I will not you walk back...it will come nice...

Ridhima: ok okk...

She started walking back without even seeing who is coming from behind...

She was walking back and then...

She got stumbled with Vansh who was taking some papers and reading it..

She was going to fall but Vansh caught her by both hands...and she also put her hands on Vansh's shoulder....they were looking at eachother...

they were looking at eachother

Sejal looked at them and she said: awwwwwwwwwwwww

Sejal looked at them and she said: awwwwwwwwwwwww.... slowly so that anyone can't hear it....

They were so lost in each other...

Sejal : "picture perfect moment"....and she clicked a pic of them...

and she clicked a pic of them