part 26

Pic credits goes to it's owner 🙏🏻❤️

"Tera deedar hua,pehla saa pyaar hua"
Ridhima sings mumuring while typing on computer...

Sejal: ohoo madam....I know you love-

Ridhima: shut up na Yaar...

Sejal: aree from how till long you will say shut up to me..
Achaa tell...when you're gonna propose him? I know he will accept that I saw utmost love for him...
You love him na?

Ridhima: I love him alot!..but I'm just little nervous of doing that

Sejal: ohoo...why you being so nervous? It's sure that he also feelings for you...

Ridhima: but you know na how I'm...
Her tone got little sad..

Sejal: ayeee...dare you to being sad... c'mon Yaar...gather some courage go and tell him now...!

Ridhima: no no not now...ok I will say to him but I need to find perfect timing for that you know...

Sejal: ohkk madam,take your time...but not that much haa..

Ridhima: you the best! My support system....my bestie..
She hugs tightly sejal from her chair...from side...

Sejal:youu too my bestie!!

After sometime;

In Vansh's cabin;

Ridhima: haash hogaya...
She stretches her hand a bit...of being little tired

Vansh: listen...Sia has called you for home...she says that she has some work from you...
And yes plus we have some work from pending files which are at home...so I think we will do our work also there...okk na?

Ridhima: umm...sure!...but Vansh work between yours and-

Vansh: aree we are leaving approximately in 30-40 mins... because I have to attend a meeting before that...
When we will reach home we will do our work till then Sia will also came from college...

Ridhima: okkay no promblem.

Vansh: yess!

After sometime they leave for VR mansion...

They reached,his mom and dadi greeted her while ishani reciprocated her...

Vansh: come ridhima..till Sia come we can complete the work before...

Ridhima: yaah sure..

In Vansh's room;

Ridhima: wow you have kinda nice room deco...

Vansh: thanks!!

They both sit and started doing their work...

Ridhima ( thinking): ohh godd why I can't take my eyes from him...I need to do something about it...no doubt he is looking handsome and gentlemen..
Yess that's why girls are flattered on him the most...
But I love him the most! 😤

Vansh ( thinking ): beautiful like always...my cutie pie have surely some magic which makes me to fall in love with her more...her eyes,her face,her smile ufff!

Uma came with holding a tray in her hand...

Uma: Vansh take this...
( To ridhima): ridhima beta take this...

Ridhima: aree no aunty ji...why are you doing so much?!

Uma: Kuch zyada Nahi haii!hmm..take this juice... ( She handovers her glass )and there are some snacks also..you both can have it... okk?

Vansh: yess Maa..

Uma: you can continue your work but have something! Okk...I'm going now I have some work...