part 18

"Lunch is ready,come all bacha's" said uma shouting from the dinning table...

Sia: lunch is ready, come on let's go...

All come to the dinning table...

Uma says upon when she saw ridhima: hey ridhima,how are you beta?

Ridhima: I'm good aunty ji...what about you?

Uma: I'm fine beta...come sit-sit...

Ridhima smiles...

All were seated but there were two seats empty one was beside ishani and one was beside Vansh...

Ridhima was going to sit beside ishani but sia hurriedly sits near ishani and she smiles while looking towards the ridhima...
Ridhima was confused... seeing her confused face dadi says: what happened ridhima?sit na...

Ridhima: yeah...she looks confused toward the chair which was only empty beside Vansh...

Uma senses that while she was serving everyone...

Uma dragging ridhima towards the chair and makes her sit beside the Vansh and says: sit,sit...

Ridhima looks nervously towards Vansh...

Ridhima ( thinking ): why I'm nervous?? Wese toh I hug him...I don't feel anything like that? Is I'm shy in front of his family?! No no ridhima you're thinking too much...

Vansh ( thinking ): why she is nervous sitting beside me?? Wait wait wait she is feeling shy in front of family...aww my shying cutie pie...😘

They all started having there food...

Vansh: where is chachi and chachu? And Aryan?

Dadi: they have gone for chanchal's relative marriage...

Vansh: okayyy...

Dadi: ridhima beta,how's your job going in Vansh's office? Did he shouts at you all day?

Ridhima: yes dadi ji it's going very well...no no he not shouts at me all day...

Ridhima slightly looks towards Vansh but diverts her gaze in little frustration reminding that incident of shouting at her...

Ishani: wow bhaii,first time I'm seeing someone who is actually not doing complain of your shouting...

Sia: yess ishani you're correct...

Vansh smiles in little embarrassment..

Dadi: any reason behind it?...
she winks looking towards Ridhima then Vansh...

Uma: yeahh.. ridhima must be so special for him...

Ridhima chokes her food upon hearing this and starts coughing...

Vansh looks at Uma in shocked look...
Realising the state of ridhima...
Vansh quickly moves toward ridhima taking the glass of water and holds ridhima from shoulder back like supporting her and made her to drink water...
She drinks water while slightly looking at him gripping over his hand on the glass....

After she drinks water indicating him to okk...

Vansh: are you okk?...he says with affection...

Ridhima: yes... ( Whispers ): Thank you...

They were lost in eyes.. enjoying the moment,not realising many peoples were watching them like adoring..

Dadi: ahm..hmm...
She coughs to divert their gaze..

They realise there state and adjust themselves how as like how they were at first...

There was a silence after that awkward moment for them...