epilogue

( alert: I have changed my username for some reason... don't get confused 😅 )

( I'm really really expecting some inline comments so please please do that! )

Everything was falling it on its place, everything was going fine and amazing! In all those months riddhima and Vansh's relationship grew more strong and they have been together in each and every path of life...

There was a time when Vansh faced a great loss and lost most of the properties and deals...but riddhima didn't let him to get week and get broken...she supported him very much in that situation and works even hard day and night...
Other people's like sejal,Angre and most of the left people in office have worked hard...some employees even resigned from Their jobs after Vansh's loss...but some trust-worthy People stayed and riddhima, Angre and sejal helped him to grew more larger and larger....
She didn't let him loose hope and made him more stronger than ever...ofc his family supported him too!
She have been with him in every thick and thin of life...

After that all how riddhima was insecure about Vansh joining the gym...she thought that other girls and persons will gawk at him...
Jealousy you know*

She still remember that day when everything was sorting out he planned a date with her....
Where riddhima shared him her pain...which was hidded from years!

She told him how alone and disgusted she was feeling when she got to know that her family leaved her because she was girl!maybe she was burden on them...she once tried to contact with them but it was no use...
She cried very very much on that day that she couldn't stop for some hours...Vansh hugged her tightly and consoled her that ahead in her life she will never be going to feel this kind of pain ever....he promised her,he will never leave her side no matter what...

Now,
He was The most handsome and fit billionaire...
His shirtless photo in gyms, swimming pool everywhere he clicked went viral and created heat everywhere!
They both now used to click each other's pic and mostly Vansh whenever he saw her smiling, eating something quietly, making pouts to him with puppy eyes, using her phone quietly or some videos when he asked something to record her reaction...

The girls gang was now almost famous over...
Ishani was the rolemodel of mostly girls, because she uses to make some spiritual videos and Sia would make some encouraging videos which were working and liked by all on YouTube...
Inshort influencers...
Ishani,Sia and riddhima sometime sejal too used to hangout together...
Sometimes shopping,spa,beauty stores,cafe, movies etc etc....
Ishani would be making stories for insta and Sia used to love making boomerangs with pouts ;)
Riddhima would do v work likes something than that's itt...all of it she was socially shy person out...
But ishani was no less than she will make some videos of her and have prank...
Once a time,she was going live on Instagram with Sia just her fans asked...
People spotted riddhima and vansh together behind them...
Vansh was standing and riddhima was talking to him and was sitting on bed...he was holding her hand and swinging it randomly...
They were talking like that and he was about to lift her riddhima pushed him hard ( by sudden notice of live )and he had fallen on sofa with a thud riddhima was about to fall too and would get hurt on head but Vansh held her....
And ohh shitt sound from her mouth came out all of sudden...
They both fell on the ground with thud...
The viewers of the live heard it and asked immediately what happened??
Ishani turned around and saw with shock clear on her face...
Aryan busted out in laugh,he was sitting on other side of bed...he couldn't stop himself from laughing by seeing them fall...
Ishani paused the live and looked at them...who was helping each other to stand up...
Sia stopped Aryan from laugh but as same she couldn't stop herself too from laughing...

Ishani: what are you doing guys?? You both fall and that too at same time!
Ohh my god such soulmates!

Riddhima: aree yarr it's his fault he wa-he was lifting me...i noticed that you're going live so I pushed him...