part 6

"put that one not that" said ridhima to sejal while she was preparing something in her kit...

Sejal: ok okk but are you sure? You want to put this dress in the suitcase?

Ridhima: 200% sure...she says while smiling sacrasrtically...

Sejal just raised her eyebrows while nodding in disbelief...

Sejal: achaa,did you sorted out that file of Ahuja's which you we're struggling..? She asks randomly...

Ridhima: yeahh and....she remembers the moment of their eyelock...

she remembers the moment of their eyelock

Ridhima was so lost in that moment...that she didn't even realised sejal was calling her...

Sejal throws the pillow on Ridhima's face...

Sejal: ohh hello madam, where were you lost? Come back from your dream land....

Ridhima: sorry sorry...she says shyly...

Sejal: you were telling something? "Yeahh and" ??? She asks questionly...

Ridhima: yahh, nothing much... Vansh sir allowed me come anytime to go into his cabin... without any permission.... She says calmly while folding her dress and trying to putting it her suitcase

Sejal: wait wait what?? She says like she got shocked..

Ridhima: I said- Vansh sir allowed me come anytime to go into his-

Sejal: huhh you must be kidding...😃

Ridhima: and why will I ?

Sejal : Vansh sir has never allowed anyone except Angre...in his cabin plus nor without the permission...and he never told this to anyone....she smiles sacrasrtically...

Ridhima: sir told me by itself...not his ghost... you're saying like that he really does that...

Sejal: don't believe me....he never says that to anyone...but why did he only told to you... is there anyt-

Before she could say something ridhima understands that what she was going to say... ridhima stopped her...

Ridhima: see sejal, don't start your stupid talks now...

Sejal: trust me...there is something on his side🤭

Ridhima: shutup now, can't you half of packaging is still left... don't you want to go for the trip...?

Sejal: I'm just too excited,I couldn't believe now..how Vansh sir is allowed us to come with him...

Ridhima: yeahh,me too🤩