part 40

At office;

'Riddhima' he called out her name as like sweet melody...

She turned and was pulled by him.. making her sit on his lap...
He wrapped his arms around her waist just like any cloth..

Riddhima: Vansh what are you doing? Koii Dekh lega...

She was blushing while making this comment...ofc she don't want to let that happen but just for formality she said that...

'Sweetheart' he said huskily in her ear from the back making her shy in front of him...

He inhaled her fragrance which always make him loose control...
It's his personal and most fav Aroma..

'why are you so intoxicated riddhima why?' he said while placing his face on her shoulders, closing his eyes feeling her...

She didn't replied to it...she was so so shy to say anything...

He placed a kiss on her cheek,then little lower again,then her chin...
Making her smile...he looked at her angelic face,her small almond eyes,cute little nose,her rosy lips,then her cheeks which were red by now like tomato...
He tucked her hair behind ear...

'stop staring me okk?!' she said while looking away...

Vansh: if this beauty will be Infront of me like a whole day...why would I not stare...it's my right...and wese bhi tadna free of cost hai...😉

She smiled at his commitment while looking down merely...

His phone ringed making disturb there moment...
He picked up his phone and starts to discuss something...

Riddhima was about to stand up almost but he pulled her again not letting her go from his embrance...
He kept holding her while she was still snuggling...

At last she gave up and stop struggling ...she quickly picked up a file and starts reading it pretending that nothing has happened...

While talking on phone,he was caressing her hairs, sometimes cheeks , smiling at her...

After the work done,he kept the phone aside...he looked at her she was reading the file...

He took the glass of water and says;

Vansh: ridhima drink this water....

She took this comment as a command because his voice was stern...

He kept her hairs aside which were interrupting her fingers and face...

(After drinking the water) Riddhima: wese Aapne mujhe paani kyun pilaya?

Vansh: garmi bohot haii aur meii nhii Chahta ki tum dehydrate raho... ( Carressing her forehead and cheeks ) your well being Ness is always my first priority...wese wifey you're looking beautiful in this red dress...

He winked at her...

Riddhima: Vansh agr ISS halat meii hum dono ko Kisi be dekhliya na aese to problem ho jaaegi...

Vansh: aree nothing will happen you just keep loving me love...

She smiled at him while keeping her hairs aside with her right hand...

Vansh: bass...yahi aadaon par na meii tumpr Marta Hun...

Ridhima:🙈🙈

......................................

I hope you guys liked this chapter as I have added only riansh moment...🙈

Do let me know about your reviews and thoughts for this chapter 🤗

I love you all dher Sara!🤧💕

Next chapter will be posted soon 🤗
.
.
.

Guys can I atleast expect 150 votes on this one??☹️❤️ please??