Epilogue

Three months after David's resurrection as we all liked to call it our moms were finally comfortable enough to allow us to go for a getaway together without any extra security. A cabin in the woods with a lake in the backyard surrounded by nothing but nature was just what we needed. We had been limited to staying for only a week and even though we wanted to stay longer we didn't want to worry everyone else too much.

"I don't know if I've said this enough but I love the woods."I smiled looking around at all the trees surrounding us.

It was our second day there and the weather had been nice enough for us to go for a dip in the lake. I almost dared David to go skinny dipping but I didn't want to swim naked so I put a stop to idea very fast. He was dressed in only a plain of swimming trunks and I was wearing a two piece red bikini that contrasted nicely with my melanin skin.

"The woods agree with you."David replied before I heard the snap of a camera as he took a picture of me.

I smiled at him making a funny face as he took more pictures.

I took my time to look at him admiring the way his body had regained it's original build. Lots of home cooked meals and hitting the gym daily worked out perfectly for him. I think he had actually gotten bigger and sexier than he was originally and it was a huge turn on. His muscles flexed whenever he moved and if I hugged him my arms couldn't go all the way around him. He was built like a mountain. See how awesome I was with word play.

He had talked me into joining him as he worked out and I couldn't say no to ogling his sweaty shirtless body. I'd gotten wider from the waist down so now my thighs were thick and according to David my ass was now out of this world. Talk about flexing together.

He handed me the camera as he got up and walked away from me.

"Where are you going?"I asked him licking my lips at how his back muscles flexed as he walked.

"Just keep recording."He replied as he got lost in between the trees.

I just shrugged and continued taking beautiful shots of everything I deemed picture worthy. The dock I was seated on was a little out into the water for a great view of everything around us.

A few minutes later I heard my name being yelled from far away. I looked up and had no idea whether to burst out laughing or gasp in shock. The lake was surrounded by nothing but trees on three sides but on one side there was a long steep cliff. David was standing at the top of the cliff smiling and waving like a lunatic. It was nice to see him happy but not at the expense of giving me a heart attack.

"Record this."He yelled and I rolled my eyes at him.

I didn't feel like yelling back at him so I just picked up the camera and recited a short prayer for him. He lifted his hands over his head before jumping and diving into the water head first. It was a perfect dive, I just hoped he didn't hit his head on the rocks at the bed of the lake.

He didn't surface for almost a minute and I started getting worried.

"David it's not funny."I yelled as if he could hear me under water.

With my heart hammering in my chest I put the camera aside still in video mode. Just as I was about to dive in after him he emerged at the end of the dock water next to my legs.

"You idiot, I thought you drowned or something."I scolded slapping his hand over and over again.

I knew I wasn't hurting him as shown by the grin on his face.

"I'm sorry Tiny but I saw a shiny rock at the bottom of the lake and I wanted to get it for you."He defended earning himself another eye roll.

"Yeah so where is it?"I asked with a raised eyebrow.