Chapter Eleven

I woke up the next morning snuggled into something warm and hard. A grin graced my lips when the familiar masculine scent that I loved so much hit my nose. I snuggled closer into David's embrace not wanting to leave his side just yet. The alarm clock on my bedside table said it was nine o'clock in the morning. Thankfully my curtains were drawn so I didn't have to get up with the sun glaring at me.

I leaned up and looked at David who was sleeping peacefully under me. We were still in the same position we'd fallen asleep last night. Looks like neither of us moved in our sleep. My legs were on either side of his waist straddling him. One of his hands was laid across my waist holding me in place and the other one was tucked under the pillow behind his head. He looked so handsome and his cute soft features were highlighted even more. His pink pouty lips looked even more pink and I was feeling very tempted to kiss them but I didn't want to wake him up. I took my time to observe his tattoos. I'd never gotten a chance to really get a good look.

One of his hands was completely covered from his wrist and expanded all the way to his pec, sort of like a sleeve. I couldn't understand what most of them meant but he had like a whole space left out on his deltoid, maybe I'd ask him about it. He looked like a dark skinned Dwayne Johnson just with hair and a very sexy beard that I was becoming obsessed with. If he shaved it off he'd look way younger than he was because of his baby like face. I think it's why he grew the beard, to make him look more manly. He was handsome either way but I was definitely partial to the beard.

I could get used to getting up like this, in the embrace of the man I was starting to develop strong feelings for. Well I had better not pop that balloon of feelings yet not knowing if it was full of glitters or water. To clarify glitters would mean happiness and water would mean sadness.
Well away from that, what do people do when their boyfriends spend they night? I wouldn't know seeing as David is my first boyfriend but breakfast sounds like a good start. Yeah I should get up and go make my man some breakfast.

With a little bit of difficulty because of how heavy his arm was and the position I was sleeping in I managed to get away from his hold. As careful as I tried to be David still woke up. So much for trying to be a ninja.

"Where are you going?" David mumbled as he struggled to open his eyes.

"To make breakfast. Sleep some more. I'll wake you when it's ready." I answered quietly.

I didn't want to make too much noise so as not to disturb his sleep any further.

"Okay." He replied and was out like a light once again.

I couldn't help but smile when I realized he had felt me leave his embrace. I don't know why but that made me really happy. Maybe it was the fact that he actually felt my absence.

I walked into my bathroom, did my lady business before I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I made sure to leave out a new toothbrush for David to use when he woke up. I then quietly left the room and walked to the kitchen to make breakfast for both of us.

The light was on meaning George was around here somewhere and I was right when he walked out of the pantry holding a whole packet of scones.

"George what are you doing ?"I asked him as I opened the fridge to get a packet of sausages.

I figured I'd just make eggs, sausages and waffles for breakfast. I know your wondering why am not freaking out at George seeing me half naked. Well he's seen me in my bikini so a baggy T-shirt that reached mid thigh was no big deal.

"I just got in." He said gesturing to his attire and sure enough he was still in the suit he was wearing last night."I just needed to grab something to eat before I get some rest."