Chapter 13: Christmas Day

Zayn:

Today was Christmas day. We were all heading to Harry’s in the evening to celebrate. I woke up around 12 in the afternoon, finding Aubrey still asleep next to me. I couldn’t help but smile at this angel next to me. I quietly got up and went downstairs to make some tea. The whole flat was freezing cold and I wasn’t even wearing a shirt. Why wasn’t I? I took a sip of my tea and checked my phone for anything new. I got a text from Chloe saying, ‘Changing time, come around 8! See you guys later! xx’ Hm. She moved it later. Oh, well more time to sleep in I guess. I took my last sip of tea and put my cup in the sink to clean later. Then, I heard small groans from upstairs. She just woke up. I went back upstairs to get back in bed with her.

Chloe:

I woke up around 7 to get ready for today. It was Christmas! Today, the boys and Lyla were coming over to celebrate. Aubrey was going to family’s and Sam was doing the same. I needed to make food, get the tree, decorate the tree, and set everything up. Gosh, this was going to be a long day. I took a quick shower and slipped into some jeans and a heavy knit ‘ugly’ Christmas sweater. I wrapped my hair in a towel so that it could quickly soak up the water. My toes were freezing so I put some socks on then my combat boots. Now make up. I applied many layers of mascara, because I love the way my eyes look with it. I took off the towel and quickly dried my hair once more. Done. It was 7:25 now. Wow, that was pretty quick. I left Harry a note saying I was going out to get some groceries for the dinner and that he needed to get a tree and take out the decorations. I placed the note on my pillow. I grabbed my designer Chloe purse, car keys, and headed out the door.

Lyla:

“Merry Christmas, Princess.” Niall placed kisses all over my face while on laying on top of me.

“MMM. Merry Christmas, my prince.” I smiled and kissed him.

“We’re going over to Harry’s at 8. So until then, what do you want to do?” He got off of me and laid right beside me.

“Let’s watch movies, drink hot chocolate, and cuddle.”

“Sounds amazing.” Niall kissed my nose.

I wrapped the blanket tightly around my body, because it was freezing. Niall snaked his arms around my waist and held me close to his body. This boy was shirtless! Why are you shirtless in this weather?! It didn’t really matter soon. His chest was warm, so he made me warm. Plus, we were both under the blanket cuddling close to each other so it was really nice and warm under here. He kissed my forehead. We laid there in each others arms and just admired each other’s presence.

Liam:

Yay! It’s finally here! Christmas Day! I woke up around 8 or 9. The first thing I did was text Sam ‘Merry Christmas, babe. xx”. I saw that I had received a text from Chloe. “Changing times, come around 8! See you guys later! xx” Well, I guess I’ll see you around 8 then. Sam texted back. Yay!

Sam: Merry Christmas to you too, sweetie.(:

Me: Do you want to come over around 7, so that we could go over to Harry’s at 8?

Sam: I don’t think I can. I have family coming over. Sorry, babe. :(

Me: Aw, okay. Tell them I say hi! :)

Sam: Okay. :) Gtg. Shopping for groceries for dinner. Bye, babe! <3

Me: Okay! Bye! :) xx

Well, now what? My stomach started to growl. I guess I’ll get some breakfast first. I went downstairs to get some cereal and turned the TV on. The weather outside was insanely cold. Even my flat was cold. I finished my breakfast and went to put on some warmer clothes. Hmph.