Chapter 10: A Lazy Day

Chloe:

I woke up around 9:30 with my head pounding once again from last night. I looked out of the enormous window that was the whole wall. The sight was beautiful. How could you not get tired of looking out at this gorgeous sight? I never did get used to waking up with the beautiful sight. Today felt like a lazy Saturday for me and Harry, well that’s how I want it to be. All I wanted to do is sleep and just cuddle in bed. I woke up before Harry did. I went to brush my teeth. I came back to bed and got under the sheets again. Harry was so adorable when he was sleeping. His hair all messed up, lips partially parted, muscular arms around my waist, and the best part was that he was shirtless. He only slept in sweatpants, even in the cold. I watched him as he slept. Man, he was so ho-

“MMM. Good morning, babe..” Harry pulled me in closer to his chest, and shocked me out of my trance.

“Good morning.” I kissed his nose. He scrunched his face in such a cute way.

“What do you want to do today, sweetie?” He kissed my temple.

“Well, I was thinking that we could just have a lazy day. Only if you’re down with that.” I said tangling my fingers in his luscious curls.

“Well, that sounds perfect.” He smiled.

We laid in bed, still wrapped in each other’s arms. Soon I fell back asleep in Harry’s arms. I woke up to Harry singing and him playing with my hair. His voice was just so... angelic? I couldn’t categorize his voice. That’s how great it was, for me at least. He continued to play and twirl with my hair. Then, he left a long trace of kisses along my neck. Harry found my sweet spot, and I let a small moan slip out of my mouth. I could feel his lips curve a smirk against my skin.

“What are you doing, Mr. Styles?” I said giggling.

“I was leaving lovely kisses on you, Mrs. Styles.” He smiled.

“Mrs. Styles?” I cocked a brow.

“Maybe. Yes?”

“Whatever.” I laughed.

“You wanna see if there’s a movie on?” He sat up and reached for the remote. He leaned his back on the headboard.

“Yeah, sure.” I snuggled up next to him, “OH! Grease is on!”

“You wanna watch that?”

“Yes!” I repeatedly patted his chest.

“Okay. Okay! Chill out, babe!” He chuckled.

He selected on the movie and we watched it. I haven’t watched this movie in a long time. I loved it. It’s probably one of my favorite movies ever. After a while, the movie ended and we were still in bed. It was 2 in the afternoon now, and we were starving. I decided to go downstairs to see if we had any food in the cabinets or fridge. Harry followed. I opened up the fridge first.

“You know you shouldn’t bend down like that, Chloe. It could make someone or something really excited.” I turned around and looked at him. He winked at me and laughed.

“You need to get your stuff situated.” I playfully slapped his arm.

“And YOU need to stop wearing my tees with nothing under except for panties!”

“Don’t deny you want some.” I rolled my body and laughed after, as did he.

“I won’t deny it.” He backed me into the counter.

“Well, okay.” Now our faces were only centimeters apart.

Harry placed his hands on my waist and I placed my hands around his neck. He leaned in for a kiss, which had turned into a make out scene. He picked me up from my bum and sat me on the kitchen counter. I opened up my legs to let him come closer to me. He began kissing my neck. I was doing the same for him too. Now his hands were under my shirt roaming around my body. My hands were roaming his muscular chest. When his hands fluttered by my breast, I gasped to his touch. We were still making out surprisingly. His big hands moved down to my thighs, rubbing the insides. I got his hint. I couldn’t do this right now, because Louis was still home.