Chapter 2: A Double Date

Chloe:

Today was the day, my first date with Harry. I was quite ecstatic, must I say. The first date is always the best. They told us to be ready by nine. Yeah, that's right. Lyla and Niall are coming with us. We didn't know what was going on, but we're ready for anything.

"Come on, Chlo! Let's go!"

When we got downstairs there was a limo, but no boys. There was a note on the door/window.

'Be ready for an adventure. First step in the car for your next hint.'

That was weird. When we got in the car, there were two mimosas with our next 'hint' on it.

'More treates to come girls. Tell the lime driver you ready for a little more fun.'

"These boys are so weird." Lyla said laughing.

"Uh, sir? We're ready!"

"Yes, ma'am."

And we were off. I was beginning to wonder what we were doing. I guess they just like to keep us waiting.

Lyla:

The boys were leaving us weird notes. I wonder what was going on. The driver then stopped and we were at none other than Nandos. Oh, Niall. When we got in, the waitress sat us down and there was our next note.

'I hope you guys were hungry! I know Lyla is! xx'

"This part must have been Niall's idea."

"Of course it was. We're the food couple!" I exclaimed.

I ordered a whole bunch of food, probably half of the menu! While Chloe barely chose something. Silly girl, I know she's hungry. Plus, the boys are paying. By time we got done, it was 10:15 and in the limo was our next note.

'Getting impatient on waiting to see us? You'll just have to wait a little longer.'

"What do you think that means?" I said. Chloe just shrugged it off.

Finally after four more stops, three more notes, and showers of gifts, we got to see the boys. They were patiently waiting for us at...A picnic! Oh goody!

Niall:

Harry had this cute idea where we would leave them clues and they would have to fine us. Kind of like a treasure map. The Nandos part was my idea.

"They shouldn't be here around 12, so we have time to set up."

12?! But that was so far away! We were going to have a picnic, going to take them on a hot air balloon ride...possibly, and then finish the night off with a moonlit boat ride with dinner. This first date was going to be one for the books.

Harry:

Today was the day and I had the BEST plan ever. The girls were going to eat this up. Well, Lyla literally might. Her and Niall are so perfect for each other, it's not even funny. It was around 12 o'clock and they should be arriving any minute now. When they stepped out, they both looked beautiful. Chloe wore a gray top tucked in a white skirt that ended mid-thigh, had a brown leather purse with her, and some wedges. Her hair was curled and she had the basic make up on. She was gorgeous. Lyla had a blue sheer top paired with some jeans and white converse. Her hair was curled and pulled back into a ponytail. I could see Niall drooling.

"You both look great." I went and kissed Chloe on the cheek.

"So, are you ready for today?" I whispered in her ear.