Chapter 14: First Duet.

Chapter 14: First Youtube Video.

Harry:

I woke up not finding Chloe by my side. Where was she? I called her name out, but there wasn’t an answer. I went over to Louis’ room, but he was sleeping. I walked downstairs to the guest room. Nope. The living room. Nope. Then I checked the bathrooms. She wasn’t in any of them. I finally checked the kitchen. There was no sign of her anywhere. I was about to go back upstairs and call her, but then I found a note on the fridge.

“If you found this Harry, then good job.(: I went to Starbucks to get us some coffee. I didn’t want to wake you up, because you looked so adorable. Anyways, see you soon, love bug! :* :) <3”

Right when I finished her note, the front door opened. It was Chloe. She had on broken in/ripped gray TOMS, white skinny jeans, a tight royal blue tee on complimenting her upper curves, my Ray Bans, and her hair was up in a ponytail. I ran to her and hugged her tightly. She almost spilled coffee all over the floor from my hug.

“I missed you so much, babe.” My voice was muffled from being snuggled in the crook of her neck.

“I went to get coffee! I wasn’t going to leave you, dummy.” She giggled.

“Still. Is it so wrong to love your girlfriend so much?!”

“No, it isn’t. I find it really cute.” She smiled.

“Good.” I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Chloe had three cups of coffee. One for me and one for her. I guess the third one was for Louis. She walked upstairs with her and Lou’s coffee. I followed her. She opened Louis’ bedroom door and set the coffee down on his night stand. Then, she woke him up.

“Louis! Wake up. I brought you some coffee!” His eyes fluttered open.

“Really?” He had a sleepy smile.

“Yes, here.” She gave him a kiss on the cheek and handed him his cup.

“Thanks, love.” He took a sip.

I headed back to my room with my coffee and watched some TV in bed. Soon, Chloe came in and sat next to me in bed. We watched ‘How I Met Your Mother’ since it was her favorite show. I did like it, so it was fine. We both finished our coffee and the TV episode. Now what? I looked over at Chlo and she looked back at me.

“What now?” She asked.

“I don’t know.”

“We should make something!” She said all giddly.

“Like what?”

“A fort! We can ask Lou to come and help us too!” She was jumping up and down like a child.

“Okay.” I said laughing.

“Yay!” She hugged me tightly.

I kissed her on the cheek. Chloe walked over to the closet and took out a pair of my gray sweatpants and a purple cotton tank. She took off her shirt and slipped on the tank. Then her jeans came off. She slid on the sweats, which sagged but looked cute on her. She tightened up her ponytail and came back to sit with me on the bed.

“Let’s get started, yeah?” She smiled.

“Yeah.” I smiled widely.

She took our blanket and the pillows off the bed and onto the floor. Chloe walked over to the closet with extra sheets, blankets, and pillow/pillow cases. She took out two more blankets and a couple more pillows and set them on the floor.

“Okay, here are the things we will use” She had her hands on her hips, while she looked down at our items, “Take the blankets and I’ll take the pillows and follow me downstairs”