Chapter 3: News and Booze

Louis:

    I woke up the next morning to get ready to go see Jamie. I turned on the TV to watch it for a while, until I saw something.

  "Breaking News: One Direction."

    I went to wake up Harry and call the other lads. When I went into Harry's room, Chloe was in there too.

"Wake up, lads. And turn on Channel 18!" The lady started talking.

   "It looks like One Direction has been a bit busy lately. Yesterday members Liam, Zayn, and Louis were spotted playing mini golf. Also, members Harry and Niall were seen with two mystery girls. Maybe new interests? Watch out for more on that. Then later that night, Liam was spotted with a girl, identified as Sam Hall. Tune back in later for more information on the hot boy band, One Direction."

    Great.... I would not be able to go out.

Chloe:

    I woke up to the sound of Harry lightly snoring and the smell of his cologne. This was wonderful. Then Louis came bursting in.

"Turn on Channel 18!" Then Harry woke up.

"Good morning, beautiful." He said in his sexy morning voice. I turned over to face him.

"Good morning." Then we kissed. Oh, I could get used to this.

    He went to turn on the TV and this is what came on.

    "It looks like One Direction has been a bit busy lately. Yesterday members Liam, Zayn, and Louis were spotted playing mini golf. Also, members Harry and Niall were seen with two mystery girls. Maybe new interests? Watch out for more on that. Then later that night, Liam was spotted with a girl, identified as Sam Hall. Tune back in later for more information on the hot boy band, One Direction."

"I guess we should tell the world we're together now, huh?" Harry said anxiously.

"I guess we should! Hey, Liam asked Sam out? That's awesome!" Good for you, Liam.

"Yeah, he said she was great."

"I want to meet her."

"I think he said she was coming over soon."

"She should, we can have a girls day!"

"Oh, goodness. Don't get started on that this early."

"You know you love it." I climbed on top of Harry and straddled his waist.

"Hey! Call Niall, we should go out to breakfast."

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea."

Niall:

    Louis texted me telling me to turn on Channel 18. We were on it again, go figure. I didn't want to wake Lyla just yet, she looked so peaceful. So, I just kissed her head and made my way to the kitchen. My phone started ringing and caller I.D. was Harry.

"Hey, lad. What's up?" I answered, I was in such a good mood.

"Do you want to go to breakfast?" Food? YES!

"Yeah, sure, when you wanna meet?"

"How's an hour sound?"

"Good. See ya then."

Lyla:

    I woke up by myself, but heard Niall on the phone. So, I went out to the living room. He had only sweatpants on, he was so sexy. I went up behind him and kissed him on the cheek.