Chapter 13: I Dare You

"Truth or dare is only interesting if you're with interesting people."

"Alright, we've done this before. Everybody remember?" America asked, looking around at all of us. Everyone nodded. "Good. Nobody go running this time, got it?" She eyed Lucas and me. We nodded, along with Connor, Simón and Julia, though they were doing it half-heartedly.

All six of us sat on one of the beds in the girls room, after our crazy day every one was somewhat tired and we'd resorted to playing truth or dare.

"Great. I'll ask first." Connor started. "G, truth or dare?"

I thought, weighing my options. Nothing really to hide, so truth would be fine, but I'd be okay really doing anything too.

"Truth." And he grinned at me.

"If you could kiss any of the boys here, who would you?"

My first instinct was to say ew, but I didn't. I actually sort of wanted to kiss Simón, but I didn't want to tell everyone that. Lucas was looking at me with large puppy eyes, and I felt bad. Connor was laughing at his own question, ugh he was making me upset.

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed America looking down at the bed. It probably wasn't nice to hear your boyfriend, or whatever they were, ask a different girl if they would kiss them.

"Well...I guess I'd have to say Bill."

"Who the hell is Bill?" Connor somewhat yelled, strangely upset with my answer.

"How would you know?"

"My question was out of the boy's here. Answer it."

"Ew. No. How do you know Bill's not here, he could be a ghost haunting this very hotel room."

Connor rolled his eyes, and I smirked. He played it off like he didn't care, but I could tell he really did. Strange.

"Alright, Lucas." I wanted to get to Lucas before anyone else did. "Truth or dare?"

Since I guess he had vowed not to talk in front of the others, he mouthed his answer to me. "Truth"

"Okay. Hmm..." I looked around the room for inspiration, "Who's your favorite music artist?" Everyone else gaped at me, because I wasn't going "deep enough" or whatever, but I didn't want to. I didn't care what they were going to say.

"Um, Taylor Swift?" He told me. Nobody said anything, or looked at him. They just looked at the bed below us.

"Cool. You want me to ask for you?" I asked, and he nodded. He was kind of like a lost puppy that I was taking care of. "Okay, Julia. Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"What do you dream about mostly? Like what's your most common dream?"

She looked at me like I was crazy. And then she thought about it.

"Me killing myself. Simón, truth or dare?" She changed the subject so quick. I wanted to ask about her answer, but refrained myself.

"Dare?" He answered.

"I dare you to...Call the front desk and get us a chocolate cake."

"Okay? I'll do that." He reached for the phone on the nightstand in the room. After reading what it said as to which number he should call he pressed 8 buttons and then picked the phone up.

"Hello?" He told the phone, smiling to us. "Yes, I'm calling to order a chocolate cake... Yes, to this room..." The person on the phone asked him a question and he put his hand over the phone, "Charge to the room?"