Chapter 10

The next morning I wake up in Daniels arms. I see his cute face sleeping. I kiss his lips and rub his cheek.

"wake up." I say.

His eyes slowly open. He smiles.

"Goodmorning beautiful." he say.

"come on. Get up. I need to go home!" I say.

"why? Stay here with me!" he says.

"you can come with me." I say.

"but-" he says.

"Daniel..." I say.

He sighs and gets up. I lean up too. I feel a soreness in my lower region. I smirk. It's from Daniel.

"why are you smirking?" he asks.

"I'm sore and it made me think of last night." I say.

He smirks and kisses me.

"maybe we should do that more often." he says.

"we'll see." I say and wink.

I stand up. He slaps my ass.

"hey!" I say to him.

He winks. We get ready and head to my house. I go in and see James sitting at the table with beau and Luke and jai standing in the kitchen.

"hey!" I say.

"hey Chloe....and skip?" Luke says that more as a question.

"yea?" Daniel says.

"why are you here? I mean, we love having you with us, but why'd you show up with Chloe?" Luke says.

"well....uhm..." he says.

"he texted me this morning and said his mum was in Sydney and wouldn't be back till tonight. I didn't want him to spend Christmas eve alone so I picked him up on my way home from Bridget's." I say.

Jai gives me a weird look. I give him a weird look back.

"cool. You're always welcome here, skip." Luke says.

I breath out. Glad that worked. I mean, I technically wasn't lying. Daniel goes to the fridge and gets the juice out and pours him a glass while I put a piece of bread in the toaster. I look at Daniel and he takes a drink of his juice an it spills down his shirt.

"well fuck!" he says.

Jai laughs at him. He puts his cup down angrily.

"fucking happens all the time!" Daniel says.

I laugh a little.

"maybe you have a drinking problem." jai says and smirks.

"shut up." Daniel says.

He pulls his shirt off.

"Dude." beau says. "you've got scratches all over your back! And those are just regularly scratches." beau pauses.

Daniel freezes and looks at me. I freeze too. He turns around and looks at beau.

"You fucked a girl didn't you!!" beau yells.

James spits his drink out at Luke.

"oh my gosh! Chloe finally had sex?" he says.

Everyone looks at James. I glare at him and I'm sure Daniel is doing the same. James realizes what he just said.

"I mean....uhm...." James says.

"Chloe had sex?" Luke asks.

Everyone's quiet and they look at me. All except Daniel.