Chapter 20

"WHAT?" James half yells at him.

"I have to." Daniel says.

"Daniel. Have you really thought about this? I mean. That's your life? What are you going to do? You can't just quit!" I say.

"Only for a bit. Just to get my life back together. I still haven't recovered from my mums death an shit with beau is bad. I need to do this for me." He says.

"What are you going to tell the boys...and the fans?" James asks.

"Hand me my laptop." Daniel says.

I grab his laptop and hand it to him. He sits up and hangs his legs over the side. I sit beside him. He opens his laptop and gets on twitter. I lay my head on his shoulder.

"Twitlonger." He says. Ill explain.

@danielsahyounie: dear fans, not many of you know this but recently my mum passed away. I'm still not recovered from this. I am still effected by this every second of everyday. Also, things between me and the boys are complicated right now and we definitely need some fixing to do. With all that said, I wanted to let you all know that I will be taking a break from the janoskians and ill just be stepping away from all this. I don't really know how long I'll be gone, but my family needs me right now as we are going through this hard time. And if I wanna fix things with my best friend, I need to take a break as well. And not only for those reason but for myself. I'm just too emotionally unstable right now. I'm sorry if I'm letting anyone down. I want you to know that I love all of you and this isn't your fault. I hope use all understand. Love you so so much, Skip.

He reads over it a few times.

"Daniel. Are you sure you wanna post that?" I ask him.

He clicks the send without answering me. He signs out of twitter and shuts his laptop. He sets it on his bed. He leans forward and rests his elbows on his knees and lays his head in his hands. I rub his back and pull him over to me. He's leaning against me. I have my arms around his back and chest and I lay my head against his back. We sit there for a few minutes. He rubs my thigh. I let go of him. He wraps his arms around my neck and kisses my temple.

"I love you." He whispers. "Thank you for always being here when I'm upset."

"You're welcome." I say into his chest. "And I love you too."

"What are we going to do without you, skip?" James asks.

"Continue like I was still there." He says.

"But how? It's not going to be the janoskians without you...it's going to just be beau Luke Jai and James making stupid videos..." He says.

"It'll be fine James." Daniel says. "Trust me."

"And what about the tour that starts up again next week?" He asks.

"You'll have to do it without me..." He says.

"Daniel. I feel guilty. You and beau are friends because of me..." I say.

"It's not your fault. I am committed in this relationship. And whether beau likes it or not, I'm with you and he just needs to get over it. I could never hurt you. I don't know why they were even worried about that. I like you a lot. You know that. I've been friends with him for awhile yeah, but I'd pick you over him anyway. I love you." He says the last sentence quietly.

I smile at him.

"I love you too." I say.

"Well this is awkward..." James says.

Me and Daniel both laugh...

Months go on and eventually Daniel an beau make up. Me and Daniel stay together and we are expecting a baby...hahahaha just kidding!(; but everything is good right now, so You could say that life right now is pretty perfect. Nothing is bringing this down....(:

-------

That's the end guys. I kinda ran out of ideas. But I'll start a new story soon! Who should the love interest be in the next one? Luke? Jai? Beau? James? Let me know! (: I already have an idea for a new story. I just need to know who the love interest could be. And let me know a name I should use for the girl! If you want to be in my next fanfic as the girl, let me know!! Just comment with your name and a little description! (: love you all! Thank you for reading! I know it was a shitty ending. Might come back later and do like a sequel to it. Idk though. Let me know what you want!!!(: bye bye!