Chapter 1

Im So excited to be going back home today. I haven't seen my three brothers in two months. Ive kept in contact like texting, calling, skyping and stuff. I've been in England with my Auntie. Beau is suppose to pick me up at the airport. I can't wait to see him. I mean, being away from your brothers for that long sucks. But when you're away from your twin brother for that long its even worse! Me and Beau have always been extremely close. I guess it's a twin thing. He's older that me by 3 minutes. Me and my brothers never fight. We are blessed when it comes to that. We are all close and get along. Of corse we bicker and get under each others skin, but we always make up. Unlike my brothers, I don't do the whole dares and weird shit they do. I'm a puss, honestly. Daniel and James are two of my best friends too. They are both so sweet to me and I love them like family.

I get off my plane and get my bag. When I go to the lobby I see beau standing there with a goofy smile on his face. I run to him and hug him.

"Beau!" I squeal.

"I've missed you so much, Chloe!" he says.

He lets go of me.

"the boys are so happy to see you." he says.

"I'm excited to see them too!" I say.

He grabs my bags and carries them to the car. He starts driving home.

"Is it bad that a part of me thought you weren't going to be at the airport?" I ask.

He looks at me with a shocked look.

"I could never forget my twin sister!" he says.

"Jai reminded you didn't he." I say.

"yea.." he admits.

I just laugh. We drive home. When we get inside lala runs up to me and start barking.

"Lala!" I say and bend down and pet her.

"I'll put your stuff in your room." beau says.

"thank you." I say.

I walk around the house. I've really missed it here. I was so happy to get away from the craziness. I thought I wouldn't miss it at all, but I did. I go upstairs in my room and beau lays my bags down.

"so when did mum say she will would be back?" I ask

"three months." beau says.

My mum is studying over in America for her job. It's cool really but I kinda miss her

"Chloe! Look-" beau starts to scream but I soon get tackled by my little brother.

He is hugging me and is on top of me. I roll over and see Luke's face in front of mine.

"well hi Luke!" I say.

"I fucking missed you!!" you yells.

"I missed you too." I say and laugh a little.

He gets up and pulls me up. Jai is standing at my door. He smiles at me and hugs me. I hug him back. He kisses my cheek.

"I've missed you. I need to talk to you later." he says.

I nod and smile at him.

"skip and James will be by later. They are staying tonight." beau says.

I nod. Jai still has one of his arms around me. Me and Jai are really close too. I can trust him with a lot more things than I can with beau. I guess it's a different kind of closeness with me and Jai. He is the brother I run to if I'm sad, upset, mad, whatever. He can help me through a lot. Beau helps me a lot too, but he can't be serious for more than 10 minutes. Beau and luke leave. Jai sits on my bed. I start unpacking.