Chapter 4

I wake up the next morning with a massive head ache. I look around and see that I'm in my room. How did I get here. I look down and I'm wearing Daniels hoodie. I get out of bed and put sweatpants on. I leave his hoodie on. I go into the kitchen and Jai and Luke are sleeping on the couches and Beau and Daniel are on the floor. Beau has his arm around Daniels stomach. I sit at the table. I lay my head down. I feel sick I lean up quickly and puke in the floor beside me. I groan and grab my stomach. I see beau sit strait up.

"are you ok?" he asks.

I shake my head and puke again. He gets up and walks over. He tries to help me up but he gets grossed out and pukes too. Daniel gets up.

"who puked?" he asked.

"both of us. She's sick." beau says.

Daniel looks down at the puke. He grabs his mouth and gags. He pukes right beside beau. There is puke everywhere. Beau pukes in the chair.

"Beau! Go!" I yell at him.

He runs to the bathroom. Daniel just stands there. He gags again and pukes. It causes me to puke. Fuck you weak stomachs. Fuck you.

"Woah." Jai says from the couch.

I'm feeling extremely sick and weak. I lay down on the floor but away from the puke. Daniel turns his back to the puke.

"Who's cleaning that up?" Luke asks.

Me and Daniel both look at Jai and Luke.

"No!" they both say.

"you know I can't pick it up!" Daniel says.

"Wheres beau?" Jai asks.

"in the bathroom puking!" I say.

"fuck." Luke says.

"Come on. Come lay on the couch." Jai says to me and helps me up.

"I have the worst hangover.." I say to him.

"I knew it." he says.

He helps me to the couch and I lay down. Daniel sits at the end of the couch and I put my feet on him. I lay there. I hear Jai and Luke gag as they clean up all the puke.

"you all owe us!" Luke says.

I put my middle finger up at him. Daniel grabs it.

"that's the dirty finger. Don't use that. " he says.

I snatch my hand away from him. I snuggle into his hoodie I still have on. I don't even know how I got it or how I even got home. I remember going and being pissed at Luke than drinking a lot. Than I danced with Daniel...thats all I remember. I jump up quickly and look at Daniel. He jumps a little because I came up so quickly.

"what?" he says.

"oh my gosh..." I say.

Jai and Luke look at us.

"what?" Daniel asks again.

"we didn't have sex last night did we." I ask him.

"yea. How do you not remember." he says.

Luke drops the pan in his hand. His and Jai's jaws drop. Mine does too. Daniel laughs.

"kidding" he says.

I punch his chest.

"do you not remember last night at all?" he asks.

"I remember drinking and dancing with you that's all." I say.