Chapter 2

It's about 8 pm and I am in my room. The boys are filming the new Daresundays video so I'm staying out of the way. I really have no idea what they are doing. I decide to go look. I go to the living room. Jai James and Luke are sitting on the couch and beau and skip are laying in the floor. There is empty bottles everywhere. I just look at them weird.

"what are you all doing?" I ask.

"we have to drink 5 bottles of water each and we aren't allowed to pee. Every 30 minutes we have to drink another bottle. The first one to break and take a run to the bathroom, loses." beau says.

"that's a dumb one..." I say.

"than you do it too! Be featured in this weeks video!" Jai says.

"no...I don't want people to know I'm related to most of you..." I say.

"to late. You're already in the video." skip says and points to the camera.

I roll my eyes and go back to my room. I Skype with a few friends and around 11pm I go to shower. I am showering and singing but quietly. The boys always make fun of me when I sing loud. All of a sudden I hear the door fly open. I stick my head out the shower and Luke runs in. Skip and Beau are standing at the door laughing.

"what are you doing?!" I yell. "I'm trying to shower!"

Luke puts the toilet seat up.

"Luke! Stop. Get out! All of you." I yell.

He whips out his dick and starts peeing.

"ew Luke!" I say.

Skip and beau are still laughing.

"just shut up. I had to piss!" Luke yells.

"put your little dick away and get out!!" I yell.

"I'm almost done! Chill!!" he yells.

"she said you have a little dick." Daniel says and laughs.

Luke finishes and flushes. The water gets really hot. I squeal.

"you bitch!!" I yell at him.

"shut up." he says and rips the shower curtain down.

I quickly cover myself. Skips face lights up and all of them start laughing.

"Get out!" I scream.

"sure thing." Luke says and takes my towel and clothes with him.

They leave. I turn my shower off. I open the door a little.

"Luke! Give me my clothes and towel!!" I yell.

"nope. You have to come get it." he says

"no! Give it back!" I yell.

He doesn't reply.

"come on babe. Don't be scared. Come out and get it." skip says.

I scream.

"give it back!!!"

I can't go to my room because I have to walk across the living room in front of the boys.

"come on guys. Give her stuff back." Jai says.

"don't be a bitch Jai!" beau says.

I look across the hall at Jai's room is right there. I sprint across the hall into his room and lock the door. I hear all the boys yelling and skip making perverted comments. I grab one of Jai's t-shirts and a pair of his swear pants. I put them on and walk out. Everyone is still laughing. Jai isn't though.