Chapter 16

Its the next night. I'm laying in my bed with Daniel. He turns to me and kisses my cheek than kisses my neck. I know what he wants. He stayed with my brothers tonight but beau is asleep. My mum is out though.

"Daniel. My brothers are home. We can't." I say quietly.

"we just have to be quiet." he says and kisses my neck.

Chills get sent through my body.

"come on." he says.

"daniel." I say quietly.

I feel his hands snake up my leg. It's on the inside of my thigh, very close to my center. He kisses a trail from the bottom of my ear, over my jaw and stops right beside my lips.

"No...we can't" I say quietly.

"yes. We can." he says.

I'm only wearing panties so he easily slides his finger down them and rubs against my clit.

"Daniel." I say quietly and bite my lip.

He looks into my eyes and slides a finger inside me. I moan softly.

"stay quiet." he says.

He knows I'm falling for his game right now.

"we really can't." I say.

He moves his finger inside me which makes me Jump and moan. He puts his other hand over my lips.

"shhhh." he says.

He knows I won't be able to shhh!!! He slides under the sheets. I bite my lip again. He slides down my underwear and takes them off. I feel his hot breath against my center. I grip the sheets and bite my bottom lip hard. I know what's about to come. I feel his slimy tongue move against my clit. I whimper. His tongue slides into my center. I moan as quiet as I possibly can. I feel two of his fingers replace his tongue as his tongue moves to my clit. He slowly slides his fingers in and out as his tongue swirls around my clit.

"dear god." I say quietly.

I feel him pull his fingers out. I soon find his face infront of mine and his body ontop of mine. He presses his lips against mine as his fingers find my clit. I moan into his mouth. He pulls away and looks at me.

"your so wet, babe." he says.

"I know. I fucking hate you for causing that too!" I say.

"I caused this?" he says and smirks.

I smile.

"shut up you ass hole." I say.

His hand slides under my shirt and finds my right boob. He smirks.

"no bra?" he asks.

"nope." I say.

"tease." he says and winks.

He bends his face down and sucks on my neck. He slides his hand from under my shirt and back to my wet center. He's already in just his underwear. That's all he ever wears when he's at my house.

"Daniel please. Nothing more than this. I don't want to get caught." I say.

"Shhh." He whispers.

"Daniel. I'm ser-" my breath hitches in the back of my throat when I feel his dick slide inside of me.

He looks into my eyes and smirks.

"Daniel. A condom." I say.

"Already got that covered babe." He says and winks.