Valentine's Day chapter

FOR DANI AND HER FRIENDS!! Thank you all for reading! I love you all!!!(:

-----

So my brothers and mum are in Sydney with James doing something for the janoskians. Today is valentines day and Daniel wants me to go to his house. He hasn't rejoined the janoskians yet. I get ready. I'm wearing really cute red bra and see through matching underwear. You know. Just in case...(; I go to my car and drive to his house. When I get there I go inside. He stands up from the couch and smiles at me.

"Hey beautiful" he says.

"Hi." I say.

He walks over to me and kisses me.

"What are we doing tonight?" I ask.

He puts his hands on my hips.

"I didn't do a very good job...but I made you dinner." He says.

"Awe. Babe." I say.

"You wanna eat now?" He asks.

"Yea." I say.

He grabs my hand and leads me to the kitchen. He had the table set really fancy. He pulls my seat out for me and I sit down. He sits across from me.

"You didn't have to do all of this Daniel." I say.

"I wanted to. I never do anything romantic or what ever. I wanted to do that for you." He says.

"Your so sweet." I say.

We eat and when were done, he puts our dishes in the sink. He comes back to me and leans down and kisses me.

"I have a surprise." He says.

"What?" I say.

"Stand up." He says and smiles.

I do. He turns me around and puts his hands over my eyes. He walks me somewhere and when he stops, he pulls his hands away. I gasp.

"Daniel." I say quietly.

There is rose peddles all over his bed and candles all around it. He leads me to his bed. I sit down. He crawls over and lays down. He rubs my back.

"Lay down with me, cutie." He says.

I lay down and he puts his arms Around me.

"I was thinking that maybe we could just watch movies and stuff for the rest of the night." He says.

I smile.

"I have something else in mind..." I say.

He raises his eyebrow.

"Oh yea?" He asks.

I nod.

"You need to be rewarded for all this romantic stuff." I say.

I move his arms from around me and get up. I stratal him and sit on his dick. I put my hands on his chest. I move them up and behind his neck. I bend down and kiss him. He kisses me back. His hands find my hips. He flips me over and is between my legs. One of his arms are holding him up and the other is under me.

"I like it better when I'm on top." He says and winks.

I kiss him hard and his tongue enters my mouth. Our kiss heats up quickly.

"Shit Chloe...I want you so bad." He says.

"I'm all yours and only yours." I say to him.

He lays his head down on my chest.

"What's wrong?" I ask

"I love you. So much. I've had a shit day but you made it so much better." He says.

I smile.

"Hey. Look at me." I say.

He does.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you too." He says and softly kisses me.

"Now will you just fuck me hard already?" I ask

"Hard?" He asks.

"Hard. Make me yours Daniel." I say.

The look in his eyes change completely.

"What do you want me to do to you?" He asks.

"I want you to fuck me hard until I scream your name." I say.

"Is that what you want?" He asks.

I nod. He smirks.

"I love when you talk dirty to me." he says and smiles at me before his lips connect with mine and roughly kiss me.

We start undressing each other but our lips only separate when our shirts came off. Once We are down to just our undies, and my bra, he pulls away. He looks down at my body than quickly back up at me.

"Fuck babe. You look absolutely beautiful." He says.

I feel myself blush. He smiles. One thing leads to another and it's about 20 minutes later. Daniel is pounding me. He flips me over and starts fucking me from behind. I'm on my hands and knees in his bed. I throw my head back and moan out loudly.

"You like that?" He asks.

"Yes!" I moan out.

This is a whole other side of Daniel I've never seen. But I like it. He's so in demand and bossy. It's very sexy and turns me on so much. Beau was right. This is way better than that gentle shit we do. I've already climaxed twice and Daniel has once. Neither of us want to stop though. He pulls out and sits beside me.

"Ride my dick, babe." He says to me.

He lays back. I put my legs on either side of him and lower myself down. I ride him. He pulls me down hard each time by my hips. I moan loudly each time his dick slams into me. I feel my high coming. I'm getting extremely tired and weak. I lean forward onto Daniels chest.

"Daniel. I can't anymore." I say.

"I got it, babe." He says.

He starts drilling my pussy hard. I moan out loudly and dig my nails into his chest.

"Say my name." He says.

I'm moaning to much. I can't say anything.

"You wanted to scream my name. Do it." He says.

I try to say his name but I can't. He goes fast and I scream his name as loud as I could.

"DANIEL!! HOLF SHIT!! FUCK ME DANIEL!!" I scream.

My climax hits me. I'm moaning uncontrollably. He's gripping my legs tightly. He hits his high too. We both ride it out. He stops moving his hips. I lay there with my head beside his. I kiss his neck. He pulls his blanket over us. His arms wrap around me and holds me close to him.

"Happy valentine's day baby. I love you." He says.

"I love you too." I say and kiss him.

-----

I know it's short but yea. (: hope you enjoyed it. Daniel and Chloe sex is always interesting, yeah? Keke. Anyways. Comment and tell me if I should continue this story and do like a couple of one shots every now and then.(: thanks for reading! Share this!!!(: