Chapter 17

OMG!! This story got to 1k reads! So for that I'm posting this extra long part! I've been working on it all day! Hope you enjoys! I might post another part tonight if you all comment and vote! I love hearing from you all!!(:

-----

He's laying on his bed looking up at his ceiling. He looks at me. I go sit on his bed. It's silent.

"I'm sorry." He says quietly.

I shake my head. He sits up and sits beside me.

"I over reacted. I was just in a lot of shock that I walked in on you two. I'm really sorry, Chloe." He says.

"Don't apologize to me. You need to say sorry to Daniel." I say.

"I will. I'm going to call him tomorrow." He says.

"Beau. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I was too afraid. I didn't want to screw up your alls friend ship or hurt the janoskians. I thought I was doing the right thing but I guess I wasn't." I say

"It's ok. I was just shocked. It's never ok to walk in on your twin sister having sex with your best friend. I was just...I don't know. I didn't know what to do. I just got really angry..." He says.

"I didn't know we were going to. Everything happened so quickly. I would have locked the door but I didn't plan on having sex so I didn't..." I say.

"Just lock the door next time or just tell me to stay away. I don't want to see that again." He says and smile.

"I will." I say and laugh a little.

It goes quiet.

"So...is he good in bed?" He asks.

I punch his arm and laugh.

"Beau!" I say.

"What? I've always wondered that! Is he?" Beau asks.

"Well...yea I guess. I mean. He's the first guy I've had sex with so I don't have anything to compare him to so I guess he's good.." I say.

"You'd know if he was good in bed...even if you've never had sex with anyone else." He says.

"He makes me feel really good...I can't explain it...but he's very gentle and careful. He seems like he knows what he's doing. So yes. He's good in bed." I say awkwardly.

"He's gentle? I always hear that he has hardcore and rough sex!" He says.

"I mean. I'm sure if he wants to have it hardcore he would, but right now I'm still new at sex and stuff. I don't want it hard core." I say.

"Take this advise from me, sis." Beau says. "Tell him to go hard core one night. Trust me. You'll enjoy it!" He says.

"Wouldn't it hurt?" I ask.

"Daniel knows how to please a girl in bed. He wouldn't hurt you. If he did, he'd stop. I'm sure he won't though. Just ask him ok? Tell him you want it rough." Beau says.

I laugh a little.

"The thing about rough sex is that Daniel will be in control. He's basically going to make you do what ever he wants. You'll be his for the time. He'll be rough but not so rough that it hurts. It's fun because he'll throw you around and you will do what ever he makes you do. Of corse it doesn't sound fun now but it's a turn on for girls when the guy is in command and bosses them around. Once you have rough sex, you'll never go back to the gentle and careful shit." He says.

"This is weird...my brother is giving me sex tips about his best friend...awkward." I say.

"It's not awkward. Sex is something fun. If you want a fun time, take my advise!" He says.