Chapter 1

"Hello is Jamie there?"

"This is her!" 

"Hello Jamie this is Alan Taylor I am the director of Grease and I am calling to tell you that you got the part of Rizzo"

"Really thank you so much!" 

"You welcome dear, now we will begin filming in a month, I know you live in Colorado but I will be providing a few bigger houses for some of the cast so you all can get to know each other. Will that be ok with you?" 

"Oh yes no problem at all thank you again."

"Your welcome, I'll send over the address in a email and see you in a month. If you want to come early you may do so. I always say early bird gets the worm and pick out your room first if you like other then that I will see you in a few weeks. bye now" 

"Sounds good see you then bye bye" 

I hung up the phone and started to dance for joy when I heard I got the part of Rizzo from Grease. I use to love that movie as a kid and now that they are remaking it I couldn't help but try out for it. I never in the world thought I would get it but I did. I run down the stairs of my parents house and tell them the great news. 

"I GOT THE PART" I screamed scaring my siblings and parents. They all stood up and congratulated.

"Who is in the movie with you Jamie?" I looked at my sister and smiled and raised my shoulders up because I didn't know. She laughed and tried to look it up but nothing was online yet. 

"Maybe you'll fall for and actor and date them then get married and have kids so your nephews have someone else to play with" My brother laughed as my sister in law smacked him. Ceaira was always on the same wave link as me and that is why I loved her. She was my sister but only through marriage poor her married my brother and he could be a handful I should know he was 11 years younger then me. 

"I need to start packing I think I will be leaving in 3 weeks so I can get there in time and pick my room because we are going to share houses with certain actors. I bet i get the pink ladies" I laughed. "Or you could get with the pink ladies and t birds" my sister chuckled. I rolled my eyes and went back to my room to pack my things. 

2 WEEKS LATER:

I pack up my Dodge Challenger and head to California. Long drive but I wanted my own car while I was out there plus like Mr. Taylor said early bird gets the worm and I could get a nice bedroom. I pulled up the address on my phone and away I went. It was a food 18 hour drive from Colorado to California and so I stop at a hotel for a few good hours of sleep. I continue my drive to California and finally arrive at the house that Taylor had sent me. I notice that a car is already out front. So I know I am not here alone which is fine I can meet one of my costars. I pull up to the front and turn off my car. I get out and smile looking around. 

"Hey are you Jamie?" I look towards the voice as they are coming out of the house. "I am, nice to meet you?" I look and stop talking because it's Sebastian Stan walking to me. I knew him from all the Marvel movies I had watch with my brother and nephews. 

"Nice to meet you Jamie! I'm Sebastian Stan I'll be playing one of the T-Birds, What part are you playing?" he reaches out to shake my hand which I gladly shake even though my whole body is shaking now. "I umm will be playing Rizzo, it is very nice to meet you Mr. Stan" He laughs "Call me Sebastian" I nod my head and look down as my phone is ringing. I see it is my brother and excuse myself. Sebastian nods and helps unload my trunk. Without thinking I answer the phone and put it on speaker phone. 

"Hey bud! I just got to the house" I say to my brother. 

"Jamie did you know that your going to be working with HALF OF THE AVENGERS!" I look down to the ground because I know Sebastian just heard that from the chuckle he gave. I smile at him and he just stands there grinning.