Chapter 15

A few months have gone by and Lily was now a Hiddleston

A few months have gone by and Lily was now a Hiddleston. Lily Rose Hiddleston was our oldest child and loved getting to travel everywhere and do online school and loved her new family at least that what she would tell everyone that asked her. To me she was a scared girl with a major fan girl crush on Sebastian but I didn't mind that, I had a crush on him too at one point but she doesn't know that. Even though India Rose is a little younger then Lily they are best friends, they bonded the first night we took Lily home and realized they had the same middle name and that they liked each other dad's and also Sebastian. Elsa and I found it cute. The children and I moved to Georgia so we could be close to Tom while he finished filming Avengers Endgame. They finally wrapped it up and now we are packing to go to England for a month so Tom family can meet their new grand daughter then Colorado so mine can and then back to California then England again to promote the movie. 

Lily started calling me mom right away and Tom dad. The triplets are move active now since they are getting older. It is crazy how fast they grow. Tom had to go to set to finish one thing then once he got back we were headed to the airport. I hear a knock on the door and go answer it. "Hey doll where my little doll at?" I smile at Sebastian as he holding something behind his back. "Lily someone is here to see you!" I yell up to her "Ok coming mom" I hear her say as she runs to the stairs and heads down. Lily see's Sebastian and a instant smile appears on her face "Hi Mr. Stan" I laugh because no matter how many times Seb has told her to call him Sebastian she ends up getting all giggly and calling him Mr. Stan. "Sebastian, little doll or even uncle Sebastian is good with me. I came over cause Tom said you guys were leaving and I had to give my best girl a goodbye gift" Sebastian pulls out a box and hands it to lily who smiles and looks at me so I nod my head to go head and open it. Inside was a shirt that said "Roses are red, violets are blue, if you hurt Bucky I'll kill you" I laughed and lily put it on right away. "I love it thank you!" she says hugging Sebastian. "Now you match your mom she has one already she was wearing it the first day i met her so many years ago" Sebastian smile at me and I chuckle "Yup I wear mine as a night shirt now cause there was a hole in the collar" Sebastian laughs and then we see Tom head up the walk. "Dad look what Sebastian gave me" He reads it and laughs. "Sebastian I was wondering where you ran off too. I see it was here to see my family again" Tom winks at Sebastian and laughs with him. I smile at both of them as we say goodbye to Sebastian he makes sure to give Lily a big hug and goes on his way. 

"Dad how long of a fight is it to England? Lily asks Tom.  Tom smiles "well my darling is about 48 hours because we have to switch planes" lily smiles and nods and goes and gets her carry on items and loads them into the car and then comes and helps me with the babies. 

"Thank you sweets,  I just need to load them into their carseats.  Can you make sure their diaper bag is ready with my purse?" I ask lily who nods and runs off to check "MOM! It's here" Lily calls back to me.  "Ok let's start loading the car" I say to her walking in with Elizabeth in my arms.  She takes Elizabeth and I help Tom load stuff into the car.  After he puts the carseats in he walks inside to double check everything.  I walk up next to him and he smiles as he side hugs me.  "We not only have 3 wonderful babies but 1 wonderful preteen" I look at him and laugh.  "I love you baby" Tom looks over at me and smiles at my comment "I love you too darling" he then kisses me as we walk out holding hands and get into the car.  We get to the airport with plenty of time to spare. We have the babies in a stroller and Lily walks hand in hand with Tom while I push the babies we go through security and then go into some of the shops to get Lily snacks and books which she loves reading. I watch Tom as he talks to Lily and helps pick out books and snacks for her. I smile so big because he is a wonderful dad and husband. We finally load the plane and I sit by two of the babies and Tom sits with one baby and Lily. The triplets do great on the flight and Lily is so excited because this is her first time on a plane. We finally land in England.