Chapter 2

It's been 2 months since filming started on Grease. It's been good and bad. Tom is a nerd in the movie and Chris is Danny. Sebastian plays Kenickie Murdoch which is my love interest in the movie. SO there are a lot of make out scenes with him. Which is fine because he a great kisser but it is also weird because I like him and live with him. So I always make sure to brush my teeth like 5 times before I have a kissing scene with him. "Hey guys since filming is almost done let's go out tonight to celebrate" Sebastian says smiling as he puts his arm around me. I laugh and look at Chris and Tom. "You aren't working now Sebastian so take your arm off her" Tom says very serious. I started to notice that when Sebastian and I would flirt it would bug Tom. Sebastian takes his hands off of me and laughs. I walk out and to my trailer without looking back. What I didn't realize was Tom was following me. 

"Why do you allow him to touch you like that" I spin around and look up at Tom. "Why do you care Tom? We aren't a couple and honestly you have been weird ever since we met each other" I walk into my trailer and slam the door. As I am walking back to get change I hear my door slam again. I spin and Tom is right behind me. He leans down and whispers "I will be the first man to kiss you, to bed you, whether you come willingly or not. You will be mine and mine alone. Do you understand me?" I look away and smile. "DON'T use lines from a book you narrated from. If you want to bed me then do it already I am tired of playing these game with you Thomas" I turn to walk away and he grabs me by the waist and kisses me. I deepen the kiss and then let go. He walks out and I fall onto my couch trying to figure out what just happen. 

"Ready to go doll?" Sebastian walks in asking. I look at him and realize I have been sitting on the couch thinking instead of changing. "Oh give me 10min sorry I was in thought about something" he nods and as he walks out he turns to me "You know doll we all like you but I feel like we have a special connection probably because we been making out so much on set, would you consider going on a date with me?" I look at him in shock "Can we talk about it some other night? I mean let me think on it ok?" Sebastian nods and walks out. I stand up and put my hand to mouth I still can't believe Tom kissed me and I kissed him back but now I have Sebastian asking me out.  I shake it off and get changed. 

I walk out of the trailer and see the guys waiting for me. I walk up and notice Tom is just staring at me. I call it the night manager stare where he wants to do something but can't and knows it. "It's about time doll, you went in there about an hour ago" I look at Sebastian and Chris "I'm sorry somethings happen and I was trying to process it but no worries all is fine and i rather not talk about it. Where are we going?" They look at each other then back at me. "We figured since we all like to dance we go grab dinner and then go hit a bar since we don't need to be back here until Monday, sound alright?" I shake my head yes and start to walk with them towards the Chris's truck since we all rode in together. 

I fall behind a little deep in thought still about both events that have happen

I fall behind a little deep in thought still about both events that have happen. Chris comes and nudges me "Hey you ok sport?" I look up at him and smile and nod my head. "I am sorry just still thinking about things, I will try to push my thoughts out of my head and enjoy the night" I say smiling at him he smiles back "You know if you ever need to talk or anything I am here for you I mean I know you said you won't date a costar but soon we won't be and I really like to take you out if you were ever up for it" I look at him and smile. "SHOT GUN" we hear Sebastian yell and i chuckle. Not realizing until we actually hit the truck.