Chapter 6

It's Friday and I am packing for my week vacation in Colorado to surprise my family. I hear a knock on my door "Come in" I yell from my closet. I walk out to see Sebastian "Hey doll face! Just was wondering when you and Tom would be back from Colorado?" I look at him and smile I am glad he still has a nickname for me. "We will be back next Sunday night and I will bring you something back" I say laughing he smiles "It's just going to boring around here without you guys" Sebastian walks over and hugs me for a good long while. "Are you quiet done?" Tom walks in looking at Sebastian with a look that could kill. Sebastian lets me go and smiles at Tom while winking at me. Sebastian walks out and Tom closes the door behind him. 

"So would you care to explain what I just walked in on?" Tom looks at me and I smile. "I can't explain but I can show you" I say walking over to Tom and hugging him. He smiles "Oh I thought there was something else happening" I smile up at him and shake my head "No I'm just Sebastian doll face, Chris's kid or sport but I am all yours" Tom kisses me and looks at my bag that is barely packed. "Would you like some help my love?" I laugh and shake my head no. "I am not packing a bunch because A lot of my clothes are still at my parents house and I plan on bringing some of it back with me and gifts for the children we live with plus I have to take all the stuff I bought them to Colorado so one suitcase is that and this is just stuff I have to bring with me" Tom smiles and nods. "I would like to leave in an hour for the airport the boys said they will drive us so that way we don't have to leave a car there. Is someone picking us up at the airport?" I look at Tom and smile "Yes my Mom and Dad will be coming to get us and we will surprise my siblings and nephews" Tom smiles and walks out of my room. 

I come down stairs and see the guys in the kitchen I smile when I walk in.  I walk over and Chris grabs me and sits me on his lap. I look and laugh then get up and walk over to the sink and and fill up my water bottle. Tom walks up behind me and leans down and whispers in my ear "Are you ok love? you look sick or something?" I look at Chris and Sebastian then to Tom the other two guys get up and rush over to me. "What's wrong?" they all ask. "This is crazy but I am going to miss you two while we are gone and I hate flying so I am nervous about that, I don't know why i am crying but I think it's because of my nerves" Chris is the first one to grab me and hug me. Tom gives him a look and he glares back at him which makes Sebastian laugh and I giggle. 

"OMG all you guys crack me up with all this. Tom give me a break they are always going to be there for me no matter what and guys you are over the top with the flirts now because you know your going to make Tom go insane. I love you all but we all know that you have a little piece of my heart while Tom has the whole heart leave him alone or Loki might come out to play" They laugh and I go up to Tom and wrap my arms around him as he does me and smiles.  "we love watching him get upset though because it is so funny" Chris says laughing. Tom smiles and kisses me. "Ok ok enough you two let's get you guys to the airport and out of this state but have fun and we will see you next Sunday" I smile at Sebastian as he takes my bags and walks out. Tom takes my hand and leads me out of the house and to the car where we get in and head to the airport. 

We arrive at the airport and Sebastian and Chris get out and hug me goodbye and Tom goodbye and leaves before anyone recognizes them.  I smile as they drive away and look at Tom who got caught by fans and is signing autographs and taking pictures I grab our bags and go check in and wait for Tom who finally joins me. "Sorry love I got caught" I smile. We load onto the plane and I sit in the middle and Tom sits by the window. A young girl sits next to me she is probably around 5 or 6 and she smiles at me and I at her. I can see she is nervous. "Are you flying by yourself?" I ask her and she nods her head yes. "I'm going to see my mom in Colorado and this is the first time I am flying by myself" I smile at her and nod at her. I look at her backpack and see it's an Avengers back pack and smile. "Are you a fan of the Avengers?" I ask her and she looks up at me and smiles really big. "Yes ma'am I love the Avengers but my favorite is Thor" I smile.