Chapter 13

A few days later Tom and I are at the airport picking some of the guys up and Tom's family. Tom decided to have them all fly in around the same time. We are waiting at the airport by baggage claim. I am looking all around for Chris and Sebastian and feeling antsy because I swear my belly pop out more. We have a doctor appointment tomorrow but I just feel big. Chris and Elsa are coming tomorrow so my brother is going to come get them. Today is Chris and Sebastian and Tom's family.  Tom can tell I am nervous and excited and he grabs me around my waist "Well the little one finally made it known that he or she is here didn't it" I smile looking down at my little belly growing and chuckle "Yes it did" I say smiling. When I look up I see Sebastian and Chris and smile and run towards them. Sebastian throws his bags down and grabs me and spins me around "Hey doll face, damn I have missed your smile" He sets me down kissing my cheek and smiles I turn towards Chris who give Sebastian his bag and looks at me and smiles "Hey there kiddo come here" Chris says twirling me around and then hugging me nice and tight. "I see we have a little one coming and I know it will be team captain right?" I smile at Chris and nod yes as both guys grab a hand and walk back with me to Tom who is all smiles to see the guys. 

Sebastian smiles and shakes Tom hand then comes and hugs me again lingering. "Um excuse me mate may I have my soon to be wife back please" Sebastian looks at Tom and smiles "Yes but I am telling you this now" Sebastian gets real serious "You hurt her ever like you did before I swear to go Thor or Captain America or even Ironman will save your ass got it?" Tom looks at me and back at Sebastian "Yes sir I got it and I will never hurt her ever, and apparently there will be a line" Sebastian laughs at him and smiles and winks at me while I go and hug Tom. "There a long line but I'm not worried" I say kissing Tom. Tom smiles and waves cause he see's his family coming towards us. We all go and walk up to them and give each other hugs and say our hello's. We grab everyone's bags and head out to the car. "Jamie darling tell me do you know if you are giving us a granddaughter or grandson yet?" Tom's mom asks me "I don't we actually find out tomorrow if you like to come Mrs. Hiddleston" Tom's mom looks at me and smile "Oh darling you are family you can either call me Diana or mum" I smile and shake my head to acknowledge her. We load up in the car and Tom smiles at me and grabs my hand to hold it on the drive to my parents home. 

When we get to the house my nephews run outside and right for Tom "Hey Loki is here" they scream and laugh. Tom grabs them and runs around with them. "I brought some friends with me. Captain America and Bucky!" Tom says as they get out of the car. Both nephews look and smile and run up to Chris and Sebastian who in turn start to play with them as well. Tom's family watches and smiles "Tom has sure made a family here with you Jamie and we really enjoy seeing it" His dad says to me. My parents come out and meet Tom's parents and they all get along and enjoy each other. "Make your move Reindeer games!" we all turn to see RDJ standing there like Iron man looking at Loki and the boys. Max and Luke smile and yell "Iron Man!" and run to RDJ who smiles and hugs them. As RDJ walks up Chris smiles "Mr. Stark" RDJ smiles back "Captain" and winks at Tom. "So I heard your throwing a party and you didn't invite me?" RDJ smiles at me and comes up and hugs me "Oh you were invited, your always invited" I tell him while he hugs me "Now this is my kind of girl, and this girl is glowing" I smile and kiss his cheek while he goes and plays Avengers with all the guys. 

I sit there staring at all the guys who are there playing with my nephews and smile. Diana comes up and sits next to me "You my dear have made my son so happy. I was worried that he wouldn't find someone to do that but then you came into his life and he has been so happy since then thank you" I look at smile "Your welcome, thank you for giving birth to him and raising him right" She smiles and hugs me. Sebastian walks over to me and sits down wrapping his arm around me "You happy doll face?" I smile and nod my head "Good but if you ever aren't you let me know and I'll come set him straight" I smile and hug him as Tom is walking up. "Can I borrow you for a minute please" I smile and stand up with both of their help and walk with Tom. "I love you darling and I want you to know that" I smile and kiss Tom "Oh I know it" he smiles and hugs me then goes and attacks my nephews like Loki would do.